Bartender

lovedhearts

Reaction score
Hey, I found a school that I can learn how to bartend. I am profoundly deaf in my right ear and severe in my left. I do wear hearing aids, and I am very proficient as lip reading. However I am still anxious as to how I can accommodate my deafness when the bar gets too loud. Can anyone provide me with tips on how to deal with that? Thanks!!!

Is it something you really want to do? Cause it sounds like it's going to be a lot of work.

Well it's not something I want to do, but..alot of jobs that don't really require me to hear are not high paying like being a bartender. So I want to do this job, so I can make enough money to go back to school for something else.

Well it's not something I want to do, but..alot of jobs that don't really require me to hear are not high paying like being a bartender. So I want to do this job, so I can make enough money to go back to school for something else.

for your info you have to take the exam to be a bartender to get the certification to work with the alcohols to serve. In texas it required to take the exam in every two years to pass to work at the bar, liquor store and much more which serves the alcohols. wish you a best luck!

Back