ATTN: steel

thanks dude but hey my mom has already ordered the bonus disk at amazon.com for only $30 so it should be delivered pretty soon

i truly appericate your help of searching for one with the bonus disk but the bonus disc should be coming in the mail and once i get it, i would get the wind waker later on because the bonus disc is cheaper you know but heck, if it didn't come, i'll try to order it from the site you gave me

Originally posted by Steel
thanks dude but hey my mom has already ordered the bonus disk at amazon.com for only $30 so it should be delivered pretty soon

i truly appericate your help of searching for one with the bonus disk but the bonus disc should be coming in the mail and once i get it, i would get the wind waker later on because the bonus disc is cheaper you know but heck, if it didn't come, i'll try to order it from the site you gave me

30 bucks??????? omfg!!!!!!! did u know that Zelda the wind waker with bonus disk costs $50 bucks than $ 30 bucks alone for zelda bonus disk... geeeeeeee tell your mother about it... cause late ru got zelda the wind waker for 50 bucks which u paid 80 bucks..

lol i'll tell her about it...but she doesn't like very high prices...like $80 you mentioned lol

Back