AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Miscellaneous > Travel & Leisure
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-24-2003, 02:37 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered User
 
DeafSCUBA98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: land of 10,000 lakes and living by one of them
Posts: 4,646
Send a message via AIM to DeafSCUBA98
My favorite place was LA in disney land adventure
__________________


Nucleus Freedom 04/18/05
activiated 05/16/05
DeafSCUBA98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
my fave place was pretty much on the road doing route 66 ( hwy 40 parrells) seeing each states and its beauty! i was in NM and those adobe homes were a sight to see, but i have to say OATMAN AZ was something else that impacted me in such a big way! seeing those burros I just was totally floored seeing that! OH yah fly free can attest to that too!
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
Quote:
Originally posted by javapride
my fave place was pretty much on the road doing route 66 ( hwy 40 parrells) seeing each states and its beauty! i was in NM and those adobe homes were a sight to see, but i have to say OATMAN AZ was something else that impacted me in such a big way! seeing those burros I just was totally floored seeing that! OH yah fly free can attest to that too!
hey hey Javapride!!!!

yep yep Oatman, AZ rocked! and i agree just being on the road checking out things is fun to do
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:08 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
Quote:
Originally posted by Fly Free
hey hey Javapride!!!!

yep yep Oatman, AZ rocked! and i agree just being on the road checking out things is fun to do

there was ONE other thing that made me remmied..... middlegate NV on the route 50 the lonliness hwy in america, I remmied stopping there for bathroom break with fly free and i litterly droppped my seeing only 17 poeple living there!
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:13 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
yes yes i remmy that Javapride hahahahaha Rt 50 in NV is indeed the LONELIEST road in America! id drive on there again for the hell of it! and stop at that town and see how many ppl are left living there
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:15 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
Quote:
Originally posted by Fly Free
yes yes i remmy that Javapride hahahahaha Rt 50 in NV is indeed the LONELIEST road in America! id drive on there again for the hell of it! and stop at that town and see how many ppl are left living there

THANK u for spelling that right for me, I was half asleep and plus going down memory lane LOL!
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:26 PM   #37 (permalink)
Premium Lurker
 
Lasza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Mile High State
Posts: 2,509
Quote:
Originally posted by javapride
THANK u for spelling that right for me, I was half asleep and plus going down memory lane LOL!
My recommend for your vacation to go to Seattle, WA! Plenty java with full load of CAFFEINE!!! To alert ur memory lane.
Lasza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
Lasza -- thats true! Starbucks headquarters! hahahah
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:40 PM   #39 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
Quote:
Originally posted by Lasza
My recommend for your vacation to go to Seattle, WA! Plenty java with full load of CAFFEINE!!! To alert ur memory lane.

I was in seattle washington BUT i didn t go to the starbucks headquaters due to another circumstances, I had to go testify in court for custody hearing of a friend of mine who was trying to get her kids back and she won the court ofc, as for me, I will attempt again when i do my 3rd usa tour and ofc make sure ALL states are touched! hehe
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:40 PM   #40 (permalink)
kuifje75
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Isn't this a ?
Check What's your favorite vacation spot?
  Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
yep yep u are right Kufije -- forgot abt that thread
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #42 (permalink)
kuifje75
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm gonna merge these two threads together...
  Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:42 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
why don t u merge this thread so we don't have a bit of confusion!
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 03:43 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
okey dokey
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 05:55 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
just remmied a trip where we camped out in kansas where fly free and i made a sign in sponsor for the kids with cancer donating some money to that, and happened to majke a sign

* east meets west .... JavaPride and ----------- USA tour trip*

So i made that and it was fun making the arts and craft sign... and helping kids like that it was speical for us... JUST now relized THAT ONE pic is mising too DAMN!
hey FLY u remmied that????
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2003, 06:08 PM   #46 (permalink)
bloody phreak from hell
 
VamPyroX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 40.18, 58.41
Posts: 34,331
Send a message via ICQ to VamPyroX Send a message via AIM to VamPyroX Send a message via Yahoo to VamPyroX
mod note:

Thread moved to Travel & Leisure.
__________________
Check out my city... CLICK HERE!
(If you've already visited yesterday, visit again today!)
VamPyroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2003, 07:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Kalista's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 8,156
CherlEler

Quote:
BlackHill, South Dakota
How far from Sixoal Falls, S.D. ?? I will be in that town June 28th to July 2nd.

~ Sabrina
__________________
Kalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2003, 10:59 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
Quote:
Originally posted by javapride
just remmied a trip where we camped out in kansas where fly free and i made a sign in sponsor for the kids with cancer donating some money to that, and happened to majke a sign

* east meets west .... JavaPride and ----------- USA tour trip*

So i made that and it was fun making the arts and craft sign... and helping kids like that it was speical for us... JUST now relized THAT ONE pic is mising too DAMN!
hey FLY u remmied that????
yep yep i think in NM is where that board is -- and yep that pix is missing and im unable to find it ARGHHHHH -- not worry can stop there again at that campground and take another pix

as for that sign -- i think it was more of YOU othat made it i just merely watched u creating LOL
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2003, 04:09 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
Quote:
Originally posted by Fly Free
yep yep i think in NM is where that board is -- and yep that pix is missing and im unable to find it ARGHHHHH -- not worry can stop there again at that campground and take another pix

as for that sign -- i think it was more of YOU othat made it i just merely watched u creating LOL

HAHAHAHA i uddy what u mean BUT it was U helping me spell a couple of words right cuz i was too excited LOL!
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2003, 04:18 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Fly Free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Roosted in the DC area!
Posts: 9,101
LOL i know what u mean Javapride
__________________
Enjoying life!
Fly Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2003, 06:30 PM   #51 (permalink)
Registered User
 
javapride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: hawaii
Posts: 6,515
Quote:
Originally posted by Fly Free
LOL i know what u mean Javapride

having fun thinking abt the usa tour trip??? i wanna do this again soon ........
javapride is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2003, 05:57 AM   #52 (permalink)
Registered User
 
CatoCooper13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sonoma County, California
Posts: 6,443
Send a message via AIM to CatoCooper13 Send a message via MSN to CatoCooper13 Send a message via Yahoo to CatoCooper13
My favourite place for a holiday was up by the Buchan Caves -- Lakes Entrance (Gippsland area in Victoria, Australia). Here's the url to the site: http://www.parkweb.vic.gov.au/1park_display.cfm?park=74
The Buchan Caves are a big must to visit as the caves are about 20 to 40 feet deep and full of staglicites and stagmites (spelling, :-X)
Another place was along the Great Ocean Road (along the coast of Victoria on the west side of Melbourne. (http://www.greatoceanrd.org.au/) It's a beautiful winding road -- similar to the Pacific Coast Highway spanning from Los Angeles upwards to San Francisco.
The popular touristy areas along the GOR are the 12 Apostles, Bay of Islands. A few others as well. I went through all that in May when my mother came out here for 2 weeks from California.

Cheers,
Goldie
__________________

Last edited by CatoCooper13; 06-29-2003 at 06:01 AM.
CatoCooper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:26 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.