ZVRS have bad customer service!

You know, there are some area where there are zero Internet connection. That is where I am talking about. Most VRS providers won't bother with these customers EVEN when they said I can always go down to panera bread store or whatever.

The whole point of this thread is that the OP got it for free, and he complained about his struggle to get passcode in just 75 minutes. If he were able to get passcode in same day or just few days, I don't see this as big deal because I KNOW there are people out there that can't get one AT ALL. I would understand his complaint if he were unable to get passcode for several days or longer while he has access to Internet connection.

And regardless of who is VRS provider, every VRS providers got at least a lousy employee, or that one of best employee got bad day. So shit do happen from time to time. Can't win every time, right?

75 minutes is better than nothing, sure, but in 2014 they should be able to do better than that.

Better in 2014? For FCC yes, for VRS users? Probably not.

FYI, for each year on July 1st (Beginning last July), they are cutting rates that they get from FCC and the last cut for minute rate is in 2016, after that may no longer pay by minutes, change to per customer basis. VRS provider will ease (Stopping) on promotional program, and outreach program (You guessed it, very likely no more free equipment).

So with deep cuts, and major changes on how FCC pay VRS providers, I don't know how they could keep themselves afloat after 2016.

At least I no longer work for VRS industry anymore and I realize that it is not worth working for VRS provider anymore. The days of decent pay, and benefits is pretty much over or is about to be over... Gotcha! less quality from VRS employees... FCC don't give a damn about it anymore.

Remind you, we once had 51 VRS providers in 2010, now only 5, what happened to these 46 providers in just 3 years? It is because they KNEW they can't continue doing business with little money from FCC. And it will be MUCH MUCH MUCH harder to start a VRS business. At least I could say this... Thanks John Yeh so much for this screw up!

75 minutes is better than nothing, sure, but in 2014 they should be able to do better than that.

Back