Youtube comments, where are they now?

Saavik

Reaction score
I logged into youtube the other day and noticed the comments section empty, not a single comment on any video to be found. I have been searching for the answer and so far have turned up nothing. Does anyone else have this problem?

xlw4ue.jpg

I tested it and the result is that the vlog you provided has no comments yet.
I tested other vlogs and they do have comments.
If you still have the problem, try restarting your PC.

I tested it and the result is that the vlog you provided has no comments yet.
I tested other vlogs and they do have comments.
If you still have the problem, try restarting your PC.

Which browsers you use? I have no problem with my google chrome.

I use waterfox/ firefox and this issue isn't just an isolated thing on this computer, but happens on every computer I log in with.

Which browsers you use? I have no problem with my google chrome.
Firefox. The vlog, "Dead Like Me on Murphy's Law" has no comments yet. I even tested it via Chrome. Same thing! See for yourself! I checked different vlogs and they do have comments. Nothing's wrong with my browser, too!

I logged into youtube the other day and noticed the comments section empty, not a single comment on any video to be found. I have been searching for the answer and so far have turned up nothing. Does anyone else have this problem?

xlw4ue.jpg

Give me another example (different vlog).

In Firefox add-ons, check your ABP subscriptions and make sure you're only using easylist in filter preferences.

In Firefox add-ons, check your ABP subscriptions and make sure you're only using easylist in filter preferences.

Yeah, I'm only using easylist, but still no comments on any youtube video.

No shit? Try another browser like IE or Google Chrome.

It's a sad day for humanity when IE works and Firefox becomes failfox. I wonder why IE shows my comments but firefail won't? The pathetic thing is, comments don't work with firefox on any computer I have tried it on, but works on IE..Weird!

It's a sad day for humanity when IE works and Firefox becomes failfox. I wonder why IE shows my comments but firefail won't? The pathetic thing is, comments don't work with firefox on any computer I have tried it on, but works on IE..Weird!
Did you update Firefox as well as ABP? Firefox's current version is 25.0. ABP's current version is 2.4.

Please clarify as you said IE shows your comments. The ones that you posted?

It works fine on my end I'm using Safari. Have you tried clear the caches and cookies on your browser?

Back