Your Vote Counts...

Should Aquablue become a Deaf Interpreter?

• Yes! (explain your answer)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No. (explain your answer)

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Whatever.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a free country. Pick a career that suits you the best, not what others tell you.

In utah, any interpreter were not allowing to social with deaf people because of gossip. I was good friends with some interpreter. We went to out somtime. We had to careful without gossip. Now I dont know Utah law because I don't live in utah now. I dont see an interpeter and deaf people social in Colorado. I dont know about it.

I voted whatever because it's your choice and I'm not your mom and dad and I cannot choose what you really want. If you want to go to that path, go for it. I can't stop you from making that goal if you really can do it.

In utah, any interpreter were not allowing to social with deaf people because of gossip. I was good friends with some interpreter. We went to out somtime. We had to careful without gossip. Now I dont know Utah law because I don't live in utah now. I dont see an interpeter and deaf people social in Colorado. I dont know about it.
That's sad. :( I have no problem socializing with Deaf friends. I just don't discuss "business" with them.

I do not, and let me make this perfectly clear, desire for you to make a choice for me. Not in the least. All I want to know if I should follow a Terp career with my bipolar condition. That's all. Nothing else. No big life-altering decision here. I just ask for viewpoints, it's that simple. :)

Exactly. As has been advised numerous times, AB needs to contact a VR counselor with CRC and LPC certification for help in setting realistic goals vocationally in light of his disorder. However, he continues to seek the advise of those on this forum rather than turning to those that can truly be of assistance to him with his difficulties.

Exactly. As has been advised numerous times, AB needs to contact a VR counselor with CRC and LPC certification for help in setting realistic goals vocationally in light of his disorder. However, he continues to seek the advise of those on this forum rather than turning to those that can truly be of assistance to him with his difficulties.
Is he seeking advice or affirmation? :hmm:

Is he seeking advice or affirmation? :hmm:

From my perspective, it looks like affirmation. Hence, the constant rephrasing of the same question in an attempt to get a different response.

I think we should revoke his fishing license. :giggle:

I am so very tired of explaining myself. I give up. All I was asking, if you got my meaning, was that if a bipolar person should follow such a career path. I do not know anymore how to explain things. Maybe this entire thing stems from my wording because I can't understand how you all think. I try to be as clear as I can but the result is failure. I quit this argument for sure. I am just tired of the whole thing.

I have removed all members from my ignore list. I want to start over folks. Forgive and forget. Let's move forward because we are not getting anywhere. I want peace please. I will post less often I promise. Aren't you all tired of all this? I know that I am. Let's go ahead and erase this issue and start over. Let's do so right now. Come on.

I offer an olive brance:

20209766.JPG

Please except it. I do not want to continue with this discussion.

The member has indicated the discussion is at end and offered an olive branch, symbolic of peace, so let's close this poll and thread for review as to whether it should remain in the archives or be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back