Your sign name?....

I don't have one, but I wonder what it should be.:hmm:

My sign name is "C" on my left or right chest. You can spelling my name Chris

I don't have a sign name. Spell is D-U-Y or D-U-Y-L-E if u want or whatever. lol

a sign name is usually given to you by another deaf person based on some aspect of your appearance or personality.

My sign name actually is "Elf", I think it is more personality than looks! (and I know you were not talking to me but it related)

My sign name actually is "Elf", I think it is more personality than looks! (and I know you were not talking to me but it related)

i think your sign name fits you perfectly, bott (in the cute sense of the word)! :giggle:

I don't have one, but I wonder what it should be.:hmm:

What do your family or friends about you? (nice, sweet, funny, goofy, etc). for example, your family or friends says "sister is always nice to me" or "you're always nice person" then sign your name as nice. :)

My sign name is T with the right corner of my chin tap twice. My Deaf friend from High School back in the 60's gave me the sign name. At first she gave me the twin sign which I was not aware about the twin sign and I was learning to sign ASL. The reason is because I have a little bit of point chin when I was young girl. When I found out that it is a twin sign with T from left chin to right chin. I told her that I am not a twin and I don't have a twin sister or brother. I do have a sister that is seven years younger than me. lol So I decide to change the twin sign to one chin sign so that is my sign name: T with the right corner of my chin tap twice. I have it for a long long time now. No change to another sign name. I am pretty satisfy with it. :D

a sign name is usually given to you by another deaf person based on some aspect of your appearance or personality.

Not being around any other deaf people I can't get one that way. I did get started with a deaf silent group for dinners, but it got too expensive. When I went, I basically was left to observe and was not able to communicate since I am just learning ASL.

What do your family or friends about you? (nice, sweet, funny, goofy, etc). for example, your family or friends says "sister is always nice to me" or "you're always nice person" then sign your name as nice. :)

I was always the giggly or thoughful, serious person. I have always been a worrywart and giggle when nervous.

KristinaB,

Ah, I see. I guess you're a shy person :)

Hmm, sign your name as shy "K" on your either right or left cheek. or serious "K" on your chin

or thoughful "K" on the side either right or left of your upper head. Whataver you like, pick one that comfort you with your sign name.

KristinaB,

Ah, I see. I guess you're a shy person :)

Hmm, sign your name as shy "K" on your either right or left cheek. or serious "K" on your chin

or thoughful "K" on the side either right or left of your upper head. Whataver you like, pick one that comfort you with your sign name.

Thank you very much!! I will take the Thoughtful "K":ty:

My friend just gave me my first sign name the other day. It's "cute", but signed with an "L". Obviously because he thinks I'm cute ;). (And I think also because it's so close to the sign for lesbian. :lol:) I'm pretty happy with it.

Oh, and a lot of the times I see other people referring to me as in spelling A H towards me.

And the middle finger up, with a rough gesture, towards me.

I am not sure which one it is though...:dunno:

Back