Your sign name?....

Mine is using the "T" sign why signing smart. A deaf kid I met while in elementary school gave it to me because he said I was very smart... I wonder what happened since then? lol.

mine is the sign for "perfect" (F shaped with thumbs and index touching going in a circle) only with L shaped hands (my name is Lindsey) do the circle and the thumbs then touch...(think of the sign for hurricane only it's the sign for perfect lol) anyway it's meant to represent me being a terrible perfectionist LOL...
one that someone suggested (but never caught on) was the L shape coming at an angle down my jaw line to represent the sharp angle of my haircut...but everyone else wasn't fond of that lol

mine's a "C" in each hands but mimicking like bird's claw clutching the bike peddles and do the alternate rotating of the hands as in peddling the bike.

There was a thread almost like this one earlier this year or late last year.

My name sign: Do a "B" like you sign for police/cop. I believe this sign was given to me by my pre-K teacher (she was hearing.) Most of times, people finger-spell out my name.

23wod1s.gif
(no explanation)

Mine is "JB" on left chest. Most of my friend signed my name "J" on left chest.

Mine is point to the brain and sign "Z" in the air by the head, maybe because most of people think I was smart or I was very thoughtful person. When I was little, my sign name was a BIG "Z" on the chest, but I changed it because that sign name look too kiddy to me.

Just fingerspell L-A-L-A in air at the chest level just like Los Angeles - no particular reason I got that namesign. My mom started it, probably since I was really little and it stuck with me ever since. Cool to know your namesigns. :)

Mine is a "b" hand waving in the air (many of my friends, myself included, have joked about it looking like Miss America waving at the tv screen), although occasionally some joke about it being two "b" hands circling the ears like the sign for crazy.

my ASL teacher gave me my sign name. it is the sign for black but with a M (my first name is Michelle)........I wear a lot of black :D

Mine you do handshape for "S", and gesture for long hair. I have cut my hair many times, but name sign still sticks. Its just easy.

I made one up for my son, his name translate to freedom, so i use the sign for free only at the end turn the f's into an N. and i use the first part of desert (only making the S when i draw my hand under my chin), cuz my names sahara and thats a desert.

<Brandon S. most of people says BS like bullshit WHERE IS BULL!? or BS on the chest.. :P

My sign name is;

"M" on stomach as move it circle like rub the stomach to saying YUMMY!

My daughter, Alexanderia's sign name is;

"L" put the index finger and move across on the cheek like sign for "smile" or "laugh"

But for my name, everybody start to call me "mel" in spell instead of sign my name :dunno:

Mine is "k" at the corner of my mouth. It looks similar to the sign for laugh, just replace the l with a k and you got it.. Yeah, I smile alot. :D:D:D

mines J on the cheek my mom gave me that sign bec when i was born .. i strached my cheek.. my older son same but CE on the cheek.... strange name sign i ever see is S backward on cheek .. my couisns sign name.. bec she signed it when she was born LOL..

Mine changed several times when I was younger, like it isn't supposed to. :lol: My deaf friend was very patient with me. Now it's a "p" brushed in a downward circular motion in the middle of the chest.

My sign name is an N by my eye because I wanted to be an eye doctor and now I am going blind.

Back