Your sign name?....

yagazn

Reaction score
No need to say your real name. It's up to you.

Like for example, my sign name is "M" up and down because I'm short.

I remember someone gave me a sign for gay "M". I thought it was funny. :lol:

My intrepeter, her sign name is "T" for laugh because she likes laughing.

Your sign name? (face, chest, hair or personality, anything).

My sign name is the same as my initials, 'J.C' as my sign name is signed in the ASL version of JC

my sign name consists of the initial of my first name (L) being signed on the left shoulder followed by the initial of my last name (K) signed on the right shoulder. i was told by the deafblind woman who gave me this name sign that it represents my self-confidence (i.e. personality). it matches me perfectly anyways because i was always called "LK" or "Lisa K" growing up since we had several girls named Lisa in my elementary and middle school classes.

My name sign is the letter 'M' to the left side of my neck where the scar is.

The other name sign is the sign for "bird" as that is also my name sign.

No need to say your real name. It's up to you.

Like for example, my sign name is "M" up and down because I'm short.

I remember someone gave me a sign for gay "M". I thought it was funny. :lol:

My intrepeter, her sign name is "T" for laugh because she likes laughing.

Your sign name? (face, chest, hair or personality, anything).

My name is Melissa, so start with "M", signs in happy way with one hand. Because I always been happy all the times when I was young. Mom gave me that sign name.

Then my son being soooo happy all the times, So his name is Damien "D" in happy sign way same as mine.

My name is Melissa, so start with "M", signs in happy way with one hand. Because I always been happy all the times when I was young. Mom gave me that sign name.

Then my son being soooo happy all the times, So his name is Damien "D" in happy sign way same as mine.

I means in middle of chest..

my sign name is like the sign for book, but instead of the right hand being the b handshape, its h for hannah.

Mine is "M" on your chin, for talking. And Miss Kat's is "K" pulling away from your cheek like "cat". (Get it cat, Kat:lol:)

Mine is a 'K' slid down the cheek (like the sign for girl). This is an old old old sign name though. Growing up I went by a different name that started with a K.

Now I just finger spell Jenny, sometimes I use my old sign name but most of the time just use finger spelling.

My sign name is an 'A' with the thumb brushing the right corner of the mouth. The friend that gave it to me said I smile a lot.

My name sign is actually the sign for "cousin" (male) because my family tells people that a famous basketball player is my father's cousin. It became a standing, inside joke because this basketball player is a different ethnicity and pretty wild in his actions. When I was at Gallaudet, my teacher asked me if I was related to this player and I told him the story, so he kept signing "cousin" for my name and we changed my sign name. I like it better than the last one I had, which a resident at a group home I worked for gave to me. :)

i dont really have a sign name

my friends just usually sign the first letter of my first name in BSL
e.g M for Melissa

Back