Your personal view only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup

He can be governor but Arnold can not be President due to he was not born in the USA.

Even though he used to be Mr. Universe. :giggle:
Maybe he can run for President of the Universe. :giggle:

Maybe he can run for President of the Universe. :giggle:
:lol: Or he can just be satisfied having been the Governor of a State that is larger than a lot of countries.

:lol: Or he can just be satisfied having been the Governor of a State that is larger than a lot of countries.
Or just be satisfied with being rich enough to buy a chunk of the universe. :lol:

No, Australia is NOT part of the USA.

You are correct that it is not. I am challengin' Jiro to ask him this question. :lol: Because, he does that to me as well. :twisted:

you are correct that it is not. I am challengin' jiro to ask him this question. :lol: Because, he does that to me as well. :twisted:
ok

(This is weird; every time I try to type "OK" as a response post, it changes automatically to lower case. I can't get it to post as capitalized "OK" by itself.)

ok

(This is weird; every time I try to type "OK" as a response post, it changes automatically to lower case. I can't get it to post as capitalized "OK" by itself.)

It's okay. I totally understand you. :)

You are correct that it is not. I am challengin' Jiro to ask him this question. :lol: Because, he does that to me as well. :twisted:

:ugh2: eeerrrr.... coming from a person who didn't know that Arnold as an immigrant could run for any seat except Executive Branch (which is... POTUS and VP).

:ugh2: eeerrrr.... coming from a person who didn't know that Arnold as an immigrant could run for any seat except Executive Branch (which is... POTUS and VP).

:twisted: :nana:

So if your boss tells you that starting next month your pay will be permanently reduced to less than half you wouldn't look for a new job?

Answer to your question:

No, my boss cannot do that accord agreement on work contract. They are not allow do that to their employees/workers accord Labor law. They will get in trouble with law for break employee´s work contract to reduce their payment.

Accord your post: Do bosses are allow to change their mind and then reduce their employee´s/worker´s pay next month in America? What´s about work contract? Accord my American co-workers, there´re no work contract in America, that´s why the boss can do what he/she wants.

Well, isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger an immigrant, too ? He was born in Australia and voted to be a Mayor in California ... and, yet he is an American. :hmm:

Oh, wait...isn't Australia part of USA ?

Arnold was never elected as a mayor before.

Faire_Jour said:"While the Republicans call themselves Christians, the democrats live the values. And THAT is why I will vote for Obama."

Just wherefrom did you pull this line? :roll:

This was the last line from post # 20

Faire_Jour's argument is moot because many Democrats are Christians like Republicans.

Both parties come from people who are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists and so on. Values, ideas and issues are the ones that matter to them.

Faire_Jour's argument is moot because many Democrats are Christians like Republicans.

Both parties come from people who are Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists and so on. Values, ideas and issues are the ones that matter to them.

:werd:

I fear that McCain will "win" this farce of an election, but we shall see.
And by the way, when you go to your polling place to vote, depending on the state/area you find yourself, do not wear clothing and hats as well as buttons and other paraphernalia that directly advocate the election or defeat of a specific candidate or issue, or you may be turned away.

I fear that McCain will "win" this farce of an election, but we shall see.
And by the way, when you go to your polling place to vote, depending on the state/area you find yourself, do not wear clothing and hats as well as buttons and other paraphernalia that directly advocate the election or defeat of a specific candidate or issue, or you may be turned away.

Really? I didn't know election workers could do that. :hmm:

Answer to your question:

No, my boss cannot do that accord agreement on work contract. They are not allow do that to their employees/workers accord Labor law. They will get in trouble with law for break employee´s work contract to reduce their payment.

Accord your post: Do bosses are allow to change their mind and then reduce their employee´s/worker´s pay next month in America? What´s about work contract? Accord my American co-workers, there´re no work contract in America, that´s why the boss can do what he/she wants.

They can demote you to a lower pay. It is not illegal if they meet the minimal wage.

I had a boss that would cut back on her employees pay instead of suspending them. She would cut their pay from making 12 dollars to 6.50 an hour for two weeks. It is called demotion. And totally legal.
And usually an employer can find a reason to find the contract to be beached. Depends on the employees performance and evaluation.

Well, isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger an immigrant, too ? He was born in Australia and voted to be a Mayor in California ... and, yet he is an American. :hmm:

Oh, wait...isn't Australia part of USA ?

Tousi got correct. Arnold was born in Graz, Austria. He is republican. I am fans of Arnold! I believe he will be great president! He was become citizen of US.

Sure, I know that Hawaii is part of USA so therefore, Obama is an American.

Yes but his name is suspicious for everyone. He was born in Hawaii.. His mom is white. His dad is black from Kenya. His parent died long times ago.

Well, if, Obama lives in USA for years, then he is an American -- isn't he ? Hmm..

Can I send you a PM and show you something??? Don't you mind can I share with you on PM?

Yes but his name is suspicious for everyone. He was born in Hawaii.. His mom is white. His dad is black from Kenya. His parent died long times ago.

Pinky,

Why do you say Obama's name is suspicious? Just because his middle name is Hussein doesn't mean he's a terrorist or has terrorist affiliations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back