Your personal view only

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny thing is.... Palin's from her state too.... :dunno:

It doesn't matter if, she is from my state. I like the way she represents for this country. For those candidates who wants to run for President, they are from USA, period. Each " America " state is from USA all together. Alaska is from USA, too.

It doesn't matter if, she is from my state. I like the way she represents for this country. For those candidates who wants to run for President, they are from USA, period. Each " America " state is from USA all together. Alaska is from USA, too.

is Hawaii part of USA too? because that's where Obama was born from however - the way you think.... he's from Middle East/Africa/Cuba :roll:

funny thing is.... Palin's from her state too.... :dunno:

Don't care, Senator is more level than state governor, Palin don't meet any role for VP and found guilty about abuse on her power.

is Hawaii part of USA too? because that's where Obama was born from however - the way you think.... he's from Middle East/Africa/Cuba :roll:

Well, if, Obama lives in USA for years, then he is an American -- isn't he ? Hmm..

Well, if, Obama lives in USA for years, then he is an American -- isn't he ? Hmm..

that would be called an immigrant and that's an automatic disqualification for Presidency. oh wait... he was BORN in USA :hmm:

.....epic fail

Regardless of who gets voted. The new President will make history good or bad. The one that is voted has a long road to fix the mess that America is in.

Good luck!

Doesn't matter which one it is they will only have a short time to keep all the promises they made before people of all sides starts to have an uproar.

that would be called an immigrant and that's an automatic disqualification for Presidency. oh wait... he was BORN in USA :hmm:

.....epic fail

Well, isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger an immigrant, too ? He was born in Australia and voted to be a Mayor in California ... and, yet he is an American. :hmm:

Oh, wait...isn't Australia part of USA ?

Well, isn't Arnold Schwarzenegger an immigrant, too ? He was born in Australia and voted to be a Mayor in California ... and, yet he is an American. :hmm:

huh? he isn't running for President. Anybody can run for any seat except Executive Branch. Not sure what you're trying to say.... :dunno:

huh? he isn't running for President. Anybody can run for any seat except Executive Branch. Not sure what you're trying to say.... :dunno:

Well, Arnold could run for a president if, he wants to right ? Same goes with Hillary when she tries after she became a Senator. We are livin' in grey nowsdays and nobody cares.

AUSTRIA, not Australia and because he was born in Austria, he is NOT qualified to run for the Presidency of the USA.

Well, Arnold could run for a president if, he wants to right ? Same goes with Hillary when she tries after she became a Senator. We are livin' in grey nowsdays and nobody cares.

dude.... I'm seriously CONFUSED where you're going on this.... I'm deeply mystified! Hillary Clinton was born in Chicago. Arnold was born in Austria (not Australia). Therefore - Hillary Clinton can legally run for President, not Arnold unless the Congress ratifies the Constitution to allow immigrant to run for it. There's nothing grey about this.

Something tells me that your head's full of distorted, odd facts.... :Ohno:

AUSTRIA, not Australia and because he was born in Austria, he is NOT qualified to run for the Presidency of the USA.

Thanks for correction. Are you positive sure that it will NEVER happen in the near future ?

Thanks for correction. Are you positive sure that it will NEVER happen in the near future ?

that's the beauty of our Constitution! It's NOT designed to be fixed/permanent. Our founding fathers KNEW the time changes, law changes, etc changes. I suggest that you go back to your history class and learn more about the Constitution and American History.....

So to answer your question - yes it is possible that this law can be changed but not anytime soon.

dude.... I'm seriously CONFUSED where you're going on this.... I'm deeply mystified! Hillary Clinton was born in Chicago. Arnold was born in Austria (not Australia). Therefore - Hillary Clinton can legally run for President, not Arnold unless the Congress ratifies the Constitution to allow immigrant to run for it. There's nothing grey about this.

Well, I thought you already aware of Constitution that it already has been eroded and is dyin' ? Constitution is already obsolete.

Something tells me that your head's full of distorted, odd facts.... :Ohno:

:lol: Naw, my head is perfectly fine. You are funny!

I never said that. It is current law and has been for many, many years.

Yup

He can be governor but Arnold can not be President due to he was not born in the USA.

Even though he used to be Mr. Universe. :giggle:

Ahh, governor ? Thanks, BabyBlue... I just couldn't figure out what. Now, I know. :giggle:

With the No Child left behind act. In the state of Florida. We can choose to have our children to attend to a graded A school
Schools. School buses will transport the child to the school in their district then another school bus picks them up from the failing school to transport them to the A school.

This is happening now. Sad to say I got a letter from my childrens school they went from an A+ school to a C in one year.

Since this thread is way off topic which is typical of us ADers. I don't mind. Since it has some interesting political point of views in issues that we would like to see our future president act on.

But I would like to keep it views only. No links and no bashing.
I support each state and school district having the option to control schools on the local level. I'm against national school programs and control. Local people know what fits their area better than national bureaucracies do.

I'm glad that Florida allows school choice. It's too bad the kids have to spend so much time on the road though. I miss the "good old days" when kids could walk to their neighborhood schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back