Your Name Sign?

Mine is just a sign of "Z" on the head.
on top of head? right side? left side or back of the head?

maybe we can think of one for you crystal! but I'll need to see your face to see what suits you. you may not be comfy with that. maybe you can ask your (deaf) friends if you have any or tell us here a little more about yourself. ei. what you like, love and personalities.

awdang - what handshape?

on top of head? right side? left side or back of the head?

maybe we can think of one for you crystal! but I'll need to see your face to see what suits you. you may not be comfy with that. maybe you can ask your (deaf) friends if you have any or tell us here a little more about yourself. ei. what you like, love and personalities.

awdang - what handshape?

its a V handshape for Violet :)

ahh serious? same old one? :) I like spelling your name! as fast as I can. ;)

aye. still same old one, there is nobody who wants to change the name signing because they thinks its special. *scoff* i blame to my middle school's english teacher, i dont know if you know who is she- Jacquie Mosqueira.

spelling my name is a lot EASIER but they'll say, 'who? last name, please'. that's so typical.

mhmm don't know her. well, you're only one with that name I know so you're special!

Aye, i know. Always special, Freckles.

::hugs::hello little one in your tummy::

<-- same name sign as "bird" because of my last name. :)

Sounds like "bird", spelled differently.

A, E, I, O, U and sometimes the 'Y'.

Mine is a 'K' slid across the cheeck from ear-mouth. I was given it when I was really little and using sign. I have no idea why it is that..

A start on opposite side on middle of jaw of where you're using your hand to sign and slide it across to other middle of jaw
for example A sign using right hand, put it on left middle of jaw. get it?

it was given because of my smile when I was 3 and it stuck around cuz my fiance told me he fell in love with my smile so it still hold same meaning lol

A start on opposite side on middle of jaw of where you're using your hand to sign and slide it across to other middle of jaw
for example A sign using right hand, put it on left middle of jaw. get it?

it was given because of my smile when I was 3 and it stuck around cuz my fiance told me he fell in love with my smile so it still hold same meaning lol

That is awesome.

Back