Your Name Sign?

freckles

Reaction score
I've had three different name signs growing up and currently one was given to me by an university drama class and I love it! here goes of how you sign my name ..

sign (american) cat, but in G handshape. gotcha? :thumb:

this is because many students/friends thought I love only cats - not true, not only them! yes I have most of them as pets but I love all animals! still I think that's only cool name sign that suits me well in animal category and loved it. just a clarification for all. ;)

what's yours? video it if you can!

There was another thread like this last month or two.

Well, mine should be very easy to understand. If you know the sign for "police" - replace that to "B" and that is what mine is. :)

(300)

oh yeah? where? I'd like to see it, moderators can merge this in there. it's hard to do a search when "name" is a common word and especially "sign" also when it comes to a deaf forum. so broad!

or, we could go ahead with this one. :wiggle:

Mine's easy - Fingerspell J and C and put it together to assemble 'JC' that's me :cool2:

(...and yes, in ASL version)

oh yeah? where? I'd like to see it, moderators can merge this in there. it's hard to do a search when "name" is a common word and especially "sign" also when it comes to a deaf forum. so broad!

or, we could go ahead with this one. :wiggle:
Sorry, I was mistaken - it was a different subject. There is another thread but that is kind of old, probably no need for both to be merged. :)

Easy, instead of the pinkie, use the middle finger to sign a J ending with the 5 star bird salute! :D

that's okay, thanks brian.

hee hee! you got that right jako!

alright, I beeeetter go bed....::yaawns::

:squint:

There is a video coming up in few minutes in relation of my Sign name AND the meaning of the 'forum' sign.

By the way, Freckles.... Jako's ain't no name for me :squint:

(Yeah, yeah - here comes the girly giggles) :P

Mine is the sign for crazy using a K. My ex - friend & teacher gave it to me. Hmmm.

Fingerspell "J" - your little finger should to move down from forehead to pass your chin. It's means "beautiful", it's also my mom's idea. :D:D

Fingerspell "J" - your little finger should to move down from forehead to pass your chin. It's means "beautiful", it's also my mom's idea. :D:D

HOW CUTE!!!!

Mine is lame....
its the ASL sign for twin..my name is violet and the lady who gave me my sign name thought of flower..so she came up with twin...haha makes no sense i know :p

Back