Your Curiosity Satisfied...

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
14v4568.jpg
Me and my US flag chair, per JaneB's request.

38th wedding anniversary today, so we went out to buy my husband a pair of shoes. Exciting, I know. :applause:

Everything turned out great together! It looks like in addition to the other things you have found a way to do a purse that is easy to get at but out of the way otherwise. The exciting thing is that you got to do it together.

Incidentally, I was wishing for a way to rotate the photo and clicked on it just for the heck of it. After doing several different clicking sequences I discovered right clicking on it brings up a box with several choices. Clicking on "View Image" ROTATED IT and showed it on a page alone. To get back to the thread just click on the usual back button to go back a page.

Nice picture (although on my screen it looks like you're riding into space :lol: ). I like the flag chair and colorful Crocs both.

Nice picture (although on my screen it looks like you're riding into space :lol: ). I like the flag chair and colorful Crocs both.

If on a windows computer it will probably work to right click on the photo, then click on view image in the box that comes up. For me that brings up the photo correct side up on a page all alone.

I loaded it through tinypic on my iPad and it looks normal to me. Apologies to those who must turn sideways to see it!

If on a windows computer it will probably work to right click on the photo, then click on view image in the box that comes up. For me that brings up the photo correct side up on a page all alone.
I'm on my Mac.

It's not too hard for me to turn my head. It was just kind of funny how Botts looked like she was sitting in a space capsule ready for take off. :D

I'm on my Mac.

It's not too hard for me to turn my head. It was just kind of funny how Botts looked like she was sitting in a space capsule ready for take off. :D
Same here.

|It also comes up right if you click on "view in new window".
Indeed, Miss Botts and the chair look so spiffy :)

Fuzzy

Back