Your AD name, why?

Milli....to the point it's my nickname based on a shortened version of my first name...its only my family and close friends who call me milli for its easy for my younger cousin to spell

I picked authentic because i always buy real things (good qty fabrics)/food (organic)/items (made of real wood, etc..). :D

<<<<<< Lissa, that's my name, shortened version of melissa :)

my AD name was from an character that I played on EverQuest for 5 years who was a lvl 65 Cleric.

Yiz

Wirelessly posted

my name nightwolf was actually given to me by a creek elder

Wirelessly posted

My original name was Oceanblue7 but changed it due to confusion with another member with close name. I decided to change it , Rio. Named after, Duran Duran album , Rio.

It's simply the description of my hearing. The definition being; weakened, diminished, damaged, deficient.

Wirelessly posted

My original name was Oceanblue7 but changed it due to confusion with another member with close name. I decided to change it , Rio. Named after, Duran Duran album , Rio.

I basically thought you choose that name because you like the city in Brazil.

Wirelessly posted

JMH said:
Wirelessly posted

I basically thought you choose that name because you like the city in Brazil.

Duran Duran are one of my favorite 80's band and Rio is my favorite album :) I wouldn't mind going to Brazil :)

My user name is a computer code for the real Dr Phil's site: drphil.com. A joke of my oldest son when I joined VampireFreaks.com-almost 6 years ago. Help Goths get "real"

Back