Your AD name, why?

I both sign and speak, and yes, I am HoH, but my remaining hearing is diminished these days.

Well, you will become profoundly deaf eventually so avoid the fly won't do anything.

Nice meet to you and good chat, so good night to all. :D

Well, you will become profoundly deaf eventually so avoid the fly won't do anything.

That depends. I can still heat some, but for the most part, all I hear are cars, trucks, ambulances, train horns and bells.

That depends. I can still hear some, but for the most part, all I hear are cars, trucks, ambulances, train horns and bells.

Does Disney World needs a moderator? :D

well mine came from HS days. you know the only deaf in hearing school? wearing those gawd awful big and clunky HA's with mic you pass to teachers and it 20 times bigger then my BTE? you can guess the rest .:roll:

ha ha ^^^

i did Sly Feline but it was about few months later, i switched to Frisky Feline. :dunno2: cats, go figure.

I was Born in the year of the Dragon, plus my fascination with dragons. Have a pewter collection of dragons and wizards. Dragon sword, jade dragons. And so on.

The 'Risin' part is a very old nickname. Mother called me 'Rising', because I hated waking up in the morning, especially to go to school in my younger years. 'Rise and Shine, the Sun is Rising!!' *argh!*

So I shortened Rising to Risin and added Dragon to the end of it.

Back