Your AD name, why?

BTW, Mrs. Bucket - I smile every time I see a post from you as I love the animated graphic of Lil'Bit and the Popsicle!

My screenname.. hehe in 1991 when the San Jose Sharks first came to the NHL, I was hooked to the Sharks logo and etc.. hence the name Sharky.. but years ago I would remember seeing my childhood idol Wayne Gretzky play on tv while with the Edmonton Oilers, and seeing his #99... so combined that and here my sn Sharky99... but lately I am known as the mad sharkster (but too damn hilarious sometimes in chatting in rooms or aim... hehehe ask some folks about that they will tell ya good enough..haha)

My name means Im a stone age cave dweller sitting on a rock in my cave waiting until Mt Dew and pizza delivery showing to my cave opening in the next 3,000 yrs

I choose cammomile because I like the effect of this tea, it gives us a relaxation sense and makes us sleep! But I seldom drink tea in order to keep my teeth as white as possible. So, i just take it's name to keep me relax :lol: hope it works :giggle:

I've always wondered why you call yourself "kokonut" - it's always fun to call you that name. ;)

netrox - it's a contraction of "interNET ROCKS!" Rox is short for rocks (it sounds like rox).

The first part is my nickname, short for Juliet. The second half is the for career I aspire to be. LOL Simple & to the point. XD

Mine's the first half of my surname; hence also a nickname.

I chose mine because I love being outside and going hiking or mountain biking.

I came up with it 5 years ago. I can't remember the reason for it though. I've used it several times.

I was always saying "what?" to my family and friends as my hearing faded.

this is so simple:

Norcal - is where i live in NORthern CALifornia...get it?

20- been around for a long time that digital numbers has passing down from my father side. always wear that numbers on uniforms like my great grandpa wore it when he play baseball, then pass down to grandpa wore that number when he play football and baseball, then pass down to my two uncles and dad: wore that numbers when they play football, basketball and baseball.. and now, its my turn to be proudly wear that numbers...

SOME of HS boys did asked me if they can wear my numbers because they look up on me, im their role model. i think it is so cool :]

well my nana used call me a partygirl [in nice way] coz i always out enjoying myself with friends.
it just pop into my head when i join site, had not thing very much about it.

My real name is Shelly and people call me Shel and 90 represents the year I graduated from high school entering freedom! ;)

Ok.... The first part of my sn, "Hutt" is because when hubby and I got married, we honeymooned in Cape May, NJ, and stayed in a Victorian Bed & Breakfast. We took pictures of the room we stayed in, the top floor of the tower. When I took the pics into work to show everyone, the pic of the doorway to our room (which was a little pointed arch) made the room look so small! My co-worker said, "Where'd you stay? In a hut?!" He started calling me "Ms. Hut". Another co-worker added the extra "T", making it Hutt, and the nickname stuck (at work, at least). The number 5 is for hubby & me, and our 3 kids. And of course, the last part is my current passion... ASL! :)

There! Clear as mud?! Haha!

I chose my name because I live near the Atlantic Ocean and there's a constant breeze here as well.

My last name is Berryman and my first name, Mike or Michael is so common I've been called Berry a lot.

Back