Your 2009 Travel Plan

Oh yeah! I can't wait! It's my 1st wedding anniversary, go to vacation and go to deaf camp with deaf and hoh children. I want volunteer to be a staff for kids art/crafts at deaf camp. Go to camping with my cousins!!!! I look forward for spring and summer season!!! :D

i plan to relocate to arizona this summer (tempe, phoenix, mesa or tucson). i can't wait! i think 2009 is going to be an exciting year for me with earning my bachelor's degree in social work and the move! :D

niceeeeee, My mom's sister aka, my aunt lives in Phoenix, Arizona. I never been there but I want to. My mom has been to arizona before, visiting my aunt.

race/sail on yachts all summer til i drop! maybe a trip to America... not sure yet.

haha,I notice you're from the Great Britain. It must be really nice there. :cool2: I'm ready for summer. I want Band camp more haha.

We had a break after dinner. An hour break I think. And It was time for the Annual volleyball game with the Band directors/staff against Us; Marching Band Members. And Apparently rookies weren't allowed. But we had fun watching them. Anyways, It was Juniors and Seniors against Band Directors/ Staff. And I found out that the Band Directors/Staff CHEATED in the volleyball game. And They owed us some ice cream after they cheated. They made a bet. If the Jrs and Srs lost, They had to dress up like a clown. But if the band directors/ staff lost, they owed us ice cream on the last day of band camp of lunch. It was so much fun. But man, I don't know why they cheated. Didn't our teachers tell us NO CHEATING??? Hmm..Consequences will acknowledge them..

:wave: Going Catching! :)

motw-dfjoe-ss.jpg

Wisconsin few times -- Minnesota -- 1 time during summer

and Phoenix, Arizonia at the end of summer or early fall :) I don't know if there will be more plans....

My hubby and I are going to Bali in March 2009 for 8 nights. :) That's the only plan at the moment.

3 more weeks to go. :D

We are thinking of going to UK for christmas if all goes well. :)

Summer = winter for me, which I turn 22 in August which I get older each year. Will be continuing my university studies there if I am being accepted (Will find out prehaps next week at the latest)

I got accepted (as I mentioned in the other thread last month) and will be starting after next week. I do not have any plans for my 2009 holidays. Perferred to save 'em for now.

Las Vegas and Arizona on June
Washington State and Oregon, maybe

Just Spent 2 weeks last minute ski holiday in Austria, awesome time.

So far my plan had been booked, In June i will be Racing (yacht) in Deauville, France.

Couple of racing weekends in GB.

For summer holiday i don't really go anywhere as it's always busy with racing so i take holiday when season finished, I usually go to my Parents in Austria but this year would be different, I am hoping to go to Peru or Califorina.

We will drive up to Michigan to spend about 10 days remodeling my mother-in-law's bathroom, tearing down an old shed, and staining her access ramp, among other chores.

lots plan this summer... This May i m gonna to NY see my other good friend of mine visit see her then June to Aug dunno yet but will have make plan before my vacation is coming up soon

Perhaps nearly a week-trip in Seattle and/or British-Colombia in May for business and pleasure :cool2: I do look forward to going on solo road trip via motorcycle to wherever in North-Eastern coast in warmer season.

Might go to Seattle this summer to meet my dad up there while on his business/vacation time.

Cancun in June. In addition, we'll be making some weekend trips to the new england region.

Perhaps nearly a week-trip in Seattle and/or British-Colombia in May for business and pleasure :cool2: I do look forward to going on solo road trip via motorcycle to wherever in North-Eastern coast in warmer season.

REALLY?! That'll be cool!

I'm going to Vancouver BC Canada in June for a week or two

I'm moving to Portland, Oregon in last week of June or beginning of July

I'm also going to Disney World once again in October with my son and mother in law...Can't wait for that!

Back