You Wanna Hear This Wonderful News about DeafMommy0407!!

DeafMommy :hug:

I'm glad to hear that everything went smooth, I am sorry there was some difficulties with your fever. Come back whenever you are ready. :ily: Take care of yourself. ;)

I am glad you are doing well!!! I bet he is so cute! :giggle:

Just take your time with the pictures. :thumb:

Being sore is normal. It takes time to heal. I went thru same thing and been sore like a week or so. But hell it was worth it!!!

Take care!
:hug:

Thank you very much to everyone!

I am doing great and still sore. I had to have a little cut to have more room but it is all worth it when I saw my son. My son is doing so great and he is sleeping right now.

I had a difficult labor because I have a little bit of asthma and I almost blacked out. I had a running fever of 101.6 for a long time and when my son was finally out, I had shakes and they had to give me something to make me go to sleep to fight infection and fever in my body. No signs of infection in me or my son so far. Thank goodness. I was in labor for over 12 hours and I was pushing for an hour then finally at 4pm my son was born! yayay!

Everything is great with me and my son. He is so beautiful and everyone said he looks like me more every day. I said Thank you. He has my nose and my ears and everything! lol

I cant stay long because of sitting around and I will be back when I have a little free time and I will post a pic here as soon as I can. Please do not bug me or bother me if I havent done that. I will not do that if anyone disobeys my business. *smile* Thank you.

Thank you so much! Talk to you later, hugs!!!

amit-congratulations-480.gif

Congratulations!!!

I am very happy for you!!!!! :) I am very happy for you have son is healthy baby!

Thank you all! I really appreciate all this, I feel so good to read all those posts that you have all left here. :grouphug: :ty:

I am doing great, not sore anymore but sometimes my back acts up. Will call the dr. if it keeps up that way. My son is doing great and I will put down a pic of him sometimes next week. Has been so busy and I dont have time, only when he is asleep. I only can sneak in 5 mins then back to my motherhood world. I love being a mommy, it is a wonderful feeling and so overwhelming sometimes. :) but IT IS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

Better go, will keep in touch! :hug: to my great friends!!!

deafmommy.. it is normal to have shakes after u have the baby.. i had the shakes after i gave birth to TJ.. shakes and sweats.... soaked the bed .. LOL.. its normal.. so dont worry.. all ladies have this.. :)

I am glad you are enjoying the motherhood.. enjoy every moments u can with your sweet lil one.. he will grow fast... just like my TJ.. he is almost 8.. i cant believe he is not a lil boy anymore.. :(

I hope your back will get better soon.. I will pray for you.. :hug:

deafmommy.. it is normal to have shakes after u have the baby.. i had the shakes after i gave birth to TJ.. shakes and sweats.... soaked the bed .. LOL.. its normal.. so dont worry.. all ladies have this.. :)

I am glad you are enjoying the motherhood.. enjoy every moments u can with your sweet lil one.. he will grow fast... just like my TJ.. he is almost 8.. i cant believe he is not a lil boy anymore.. :(

I hope your back will get better soon.. I will pray for you.. :hug:

Didnt know who you were til I saw TJ's name, duh. Ginger. lol you changed your username. Cool. :) Oh I am so enjoying my motherhood every second of my life. Loving it and would not turn my time back for that. NO WAY! Thank you, :hug: I better go and will talk to you later. Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you all! I really appreciate all this, I feel so good to read all those posts that you have all left here. :grouphug: :ty:

I am doing great, not sore anymore but sometimes my back acts up. Will call the dr. if it keeps up that way. My son is doing great and I will put down a pic of him sometimes next week. Has been so busy and I dont have time, only when he is asleep. I only can sneak in 5 mins then back to my motherhood world. I love being a mommy, it is a wonderful feeling and so overwhelming sometimes. :) but IT IS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!

Better go, will keep in touch! :hug: to my great friends!!!

I am so happy that you finally have son. I have a son also. He is 9 years old. I cannot believe that he grow so fast.

I know that your son will make you so busy! I know that you will be so great mother! smile

Happy Brand New Mother's Day!!! :)

Glad all is well and take your time. Dont worry about rushing to post pics for us. You and your baby come first. :hug:

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hey! so HEY! :lol: I hope to stop by again soon. Things are crazy right now and it should be calming down pretty soon. I am doing good and my son is doing great! :) Well I better go and get some sleep before my son wakes up for another feeding. hugs hugs to everyone! Talk to you later.

yeah deafmommy its me ginger.. :) ha.. gingerbread is fitted for christmas and not for anytime.. lol

glad to hear that everything is going well for you and the baby! :)

Happy Belated Mother's DAy to you! :hug:

Hey Everyone,

I guess no one would want to see a new picture of my son? Oh well.......... Good night!

Hey Everyone,

I guess no one would want to see a new picture of my son? Oh well.......... Good night!

Hey hey, I am sure most of us would like to see a pic of your son. I would like to see it too. How are you & your son getting on? I bet he is growing a bit since you had him and he is still looking cute. Come in and tell us how are you getting on. ;)

Hey everyone.

Sorry about not posting a picture here yet. Been busy as a beeeeeee! Today I am taking my son for his 2nd month picture and it should be fun! :) I am working on my album for my son's birth til now so please be patient and I am doing the best I can. Thank you for understanding and being patient. hugs hugs, talk to you later. Gotta get some rest for a long day ahead for me and my son. Ciao!

Back