You Wanna Hear This Wonderful News about DeafMommy0407!!

congratulations deafmommy! :)

Wow that was great news!!! Glad all goes well for mommy and baby. Congratulation!!!!!

That wonderful!

Wow, no wonder why she wasn't here very much and I forgot that she has preg! Oopise :giggle: lol sorry!

Anyway,

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations_graphics_5c.gif

I am glad to hear that the momma and the baby both are doing fine! :)

Deafmommy!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm soo happy for you and your boyfriend! When you got time, post your little one in here when you get a chance! :hug:

Congratulations, deafmommy. Those baby boys are awful special!

Congratulations on the arrival of your newborn son! :applause:

Hope all goes well and truly cherish each day in the days and years ahead! :)

Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you very much to everyone!

I am doing great and still sore. I had to have a little cut to have more room but it is all worth it when I saw my son. My son is doing so great and he is sleeping right now.

I had a difficult labor because I have a little bit of asthma and I almost blacked out. I had a running fever of 101.6 for a long time and when my son was finally out, I had shakes and they had to give me something to make me go to sleep to fight infection and fever in my body. No signs of infection in me or my son so far. Thank goodness. I was in labor for over 12 hours and I was pushing for an hour then finally at 4pm my son was born! yayay!

Everything is great with me and my son. He is so beautiful and everyone said he looks like me more every day. I said Thank you. He has my nose and my ears and everything! lol

I cant stay long because of sitting around and I will be back when I have a little free time and I will post a pic here as soon as I can. Please do not bug me or bother me if I havent done that. I will not do that if anyone disobeys my business. *smile* Thank you.

Thank you so much! Talk to you later, hugs!!!

Back