You Nazi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
t1main.wallstreet.01.cnn.jpg

This picture of Wall Street protests caught my eye and I find it idiotic when this person just spurt out "NAZI" especially in this case because what he didn't realize that he is, in fact, in agreement with Hitler's belief with this Wall Street fiasco.

Hitler blamed Jews for Germany's poor economy and poverty. Wall Street and our financial industry are basically dominated by powerful Jewish people. NYC Mayor Bloomberg is Jewish as well.

Let's put this Holocaust aside for a moment. The question is.... was Hitler right about what he was preaching about Jews?

Was Hank Williams Jr. holding that sign?

I think there's a difference between debating in general, discussing "happy things" and making statements like <not quoting> - or that lead to - "all so-and-so do this" or "THEY control this".
do not mistake education for loosely-covered stereotyping

I was doing the same for the Vikings.

(Although today they managed to stay alive. :lol: )

Yeah I expected the Vikes to be better myself. Next weeks best game is 49ers vs Lions. 4-1 vs 5-0 or 4-1. Go figure.

I think there's a difference between debating in general, discussing "happy things" and making statements like <not quoting> - or that lead to - "all so-and-so do this" or "THEY control this".
do not mistake education for loosely-covered stereotyping

Well, if you don't like that people think those things and believe that it is wrong, how are you going to correct it? No pun intended, but we don't work on freakin telepathy here. Barring people from talking or stifling dialog will only lead people to do more than talking (physically take action) and that's not a good thing, IMO.

I think the best way (or the most peaceful way) to solve the problem is to explain to those people why you believe it is wrong instead of just ignoring it.

I disagree with the reason you're ashamed of the site because I think the site serves an important purpose, to educate people.

You have a choice not to look at the thread, respond or even continue with the site if you only want to talk about happy things, its up to you.

That's what freedom is: It's not neat, clean or funny, it's the ability to say what is on your mind without persecution from those who disagree.

I've personally known many people who survived Hitler's concentration camps, and they were in them precisely because of no one resisting and people blindly following a persuasive madman with this same theory.

Germany has laws to prevent this happening again, and it should not be tolerated anywhere.

This is the last I will say on this matter.

I've personally known many people who survived Hitler's concentration camps, and they were in them precisely because of no one resisting and people blindly following a persuasive madman with this same theory.

Germany has laws to prevent this happening again, and it should not be tolerated anywhere.

This is the last I will say on this matter.

Sorry to see ADs favorite poster being trolled by a newby with barely 100 posts. Not cool.

Well.. About 15 years ago, My ex-fiancee was an Arab-american as hearie person with some ASL. She said "I hate Jewishs! Because, Israeli warplanes hit Beirut, Lebanon. That's where i raised there and my relatives are there!" with her furious face.

When, she was 18 yrs old worked at Baskin-Robbins. Her boss was jew and Types of Discrimination against her race Cuz of she's an Arab. She was upset and then, she grew anger for life. I said like shaking my head. I can't stand with her kind of racist.

Also, She refuses to vote any mayor who's jew, too.. *facepalm*

Last edited:
Well.. About 15 years ago, My ex-fiancee was an Arab-american as hearie person with some ASL. She said "I hate Jewishs! Because, Israeli warplanes hit Beirut, Lebanon. That's where i raised there and my relatives are there!" with her furious face.

When, she was 18 yrs old worked at Baskin-Robbins. Her boss was jew and Types of Discrimination against her race Cuz of she's an Arab. She was upset and then, she grew anger for life. I said like shaking my head. I can't stand with her kind of racist.

Also, She refuses to vote any mayor who's jew, too.. *facepalm*

yep - I know the feeling. My college roomie as like that. He's an Arab. I asked a theoretical question - what if you roomed with Jewish person? He said "I'm outta here".

He had a problem with Israel cuz of its handling of Palestine situation especially the use of disproportionate force.

This is a sticky subject for me. If I try to explain my stance and the reasons for it, I would most likely be called anti-Semetic without explanations in where I am wrong in my reasonings. That seems hardly fair so I won't bother going beyond "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

This is a sticky subject for me. If I try to explain my stance and the reasons for it, I would most likely be called anti-Semetic without explanations in where I am wrong in my reasonings. That seems hardly fair so I won't bother going beyond "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

Perhaps I should bury this in the wood and dig it up later when Spock comes to Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back