You Nazi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DO say the same thing about adults borrowing for home loans. I have many times here on AD.

School loans are usualy done thru financial aid and for those young uns their parents are normally a part of that process....especially freshman year. Perhaps they should blame their parents. Either way it's not the banks fault. Consider it Life 101.

So it's not the banks' fault that the market collapsed either then.

Because there are Anti Semitic people like you around! Is not no business how rich a person is and I know a lot of Jewish people that not rich! Do you know USA is getting money from China and that we own China billions of dollars !

You misunderstood what Jiro was saying.... He wasn't being Anti-Semitic.

I can almost understand why someone who lives in the boondocks and has never personally met more than a 1,000 people in their entire life might believe in stereotypes.

However, Jiro, you've posted enough that I know you live and work in a large metropolitan area, travel frequently, and are a member of two minority groups yourself (Deaf and Korean-American). You really have no excuse to believe in stereotypes.

stereotype? where? I've stated facts in all of my posts, not stereotype.

The purpose of this thread is to think because maybe it's just coincidental. maybe there's some mysterious force in work. it's a thought-provoking question but I'm just sad to see that people cannot intelligently put aside this whole Holocaust thing.

Think how many students would equate a 830 billion debt in loans. Imagine if none of them went to college. The future of America would not look very bright if only a small percentage of adults went to college because they could afford to pay for it out of pocket.

Let's be realistic here.

but old America was doing just fine.

Think how many students would equate a 830 billion debt in loans. Imagine if none of them went to college. The future of America would not look very bright if only a small percentage of adults went to college because they could afford to pay for it out of pocket.

Let's be realistic here.

I came from an extremely poor family... I paid out of pocket. Worked my ass off.

My uncle had even less and worked his way through college while raising 2 kids.

Then again my high school BFF has never even been to a college football game much less a class and he is a VP in a large company and has a brilliant mind.

A lack of loans would do nothing to prevent someone with a strong desire. Loans however, enable the undecided and directionless

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet aren't Jewish.

lol why are we thinking about non-Jewish rich people? Steve Jobs isn't Jewish either (but he was Buddhist). But I'm talking about people and corporations involved in Wall Street fiasco. Look at their background. They're mostly Jewish.

coincidental? I hope so.

So you are saying that the protestor who is holding up that sign probably didnt do enough research on this issue?

but in this case... corporations are not stripping people of their rights and freedoms. These people have every rights and choice to not do business with them.

but... it's ironic that protestors are labeling them as Nazi when these corporations are Jewish-controlled.

The top 10 firms held liable for the market collapse, only three of them run by Jews: former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Current Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and the Lehman Brothers CEO Richard Fuld.

All others, white guys. Washington Mutual, AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bank of America... It was Washington Mutual who's held most responsible for the subprime mortgage crisis, and they were the ones who dragged down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

lol why are we thinking about non-Jewish rich people? Steve Jobs isn't Jewish either (but he was Buddhist). But I'm talking about people and corporations involved in Wall Street fiasco. Look at their background. They're mostly Jewish.

coincidental? I hope so.

I think you need to do more research.

but old America was doing just fine.

Exactly! Old America that had regulated banking did fine. It was when it became unregulated and loans went from public to private and there was no longer transparency of deals, then the financial crises started happening.

The top 10 firms held liable for the market collapse, only three of them run by Jews: former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, Current Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke and the Lehman Brothers CEO Richard Fuld.

All others, white guys. Washington Mutual, AIG, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bank of America... It was Washington Mutual who's held most responsible for the subprime mortgage crisis, and they were the ones who dragged down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

you're looking at scapegoats and superficially. look at the Board Members, investors, influential and driving force. In fact, a lot of them are hidden from public view.

My brother and father are in business. it's a known fact among businessmen that Wall Street is controlled and dominated by Jewish people.

stereotype? where? I've stated facts in all of my posts, not stereotype.

The purpose of this thread is to think because maybe it's just coincidental. maybe there's some mysterious force in work. it's a thought-provoking question but I'm just sad to see that people cannot intelligently put aside this whole Holocaust thing.

Reading this ignorance is truly painful. Though I find it difficult to believe that someone who is a member of minority group themselves that lives and works in a large metropolitian area is really that ignorant. If you actually believe this ... well there aren't enough hours in the day to educate you.

I don't have time. And I'm putting you on my ignore list along with Dr. Phil.

Let's be realistic here.
I'm curious. In what year did students start financing their college educations with loans?

So you are saying that the protestor who is holding up that sign probably didnt do enough research on this issue?

no. I'm just raising the point that I've always wondered why people commonly use "YOU NAZI!!!" attitude at just about everything from corporate corporation to Patriot Acts to etc. It doesn't fit in this picture.

Reading this ignorance is truly painful. Though I find it difficult to believe that someone who is a member of minority group themselves that lives and works in a large metropolitian area is really that ignorant. If you actually believe this ... well there aren't enough hours in the day to educate you.

I don't have time. And I'm putting you on my ignore list along with Dr. Phil.

You do not have to read this thread. I'm sorry that you have been overwhelmed with emotion. That's why this thread's in debate folder.

you're looking at scapegoats and superficially. look at the Board Members, investors, influential and driving force. In fact, a lot of them are hidden from public view.

My brother and father are in business. it's a known fact among businessmen that Wall Street is controlled and dominated by Jewish people.

Scapegoats? They are firms who were just as involved and as responsible for the collapse. I am laughing at the idea of Washington Mutual being a scapegoat when they were the ones who introduced subprime lending to the mortgage market thus helping create the housing bubble.

Jiro, ultimately, what's your point here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back