You know it is Easter time when...

Lol Mrs Bucket! No one said it yet, so I will...

BAN PEEPS! BAN PEEPS!

:P

BAN PEEPS! BAN PEEPS!

Oh oh... I think I have seen this one somewhere before in another old forum.. lol these words bring back good memories... :giggle:

marshmallows Covered in Sugar... how can that be wrong?:cool2:

Yu gotta be kidding me marshmallows covered in sugar or chocolate?? Yikes i cant imagine sugar coating marshmallows since the marshmallow sweet enough without adding extras.

I never liked them..I dunno why.

Been quite chilly. Perhaps I can make S'mores out of 'em.

If the sugar doesn't burn it first.

:giggle:

Well the day before Valentine's I went to Walmart and they were clearing the V-day stuff out on one end of the aisle and stocking Easter candies on the other end of the aisle.

BAN PEEPS! BAN PEEPS!

Oh oh... I think I have seen this one somewhere before in another old forum.. lol these words bring back good memories... :giggle:

:eek3: Curse those words!

You boys, I'm going to come to you individually and spank you for saying those words!

I know the priest chick will not spank but I will and more! :laugh2:

Molten sugar..
smiley-drool2.gif

Mrs B.. .good lucki trying to find moi... that is if!!!! HAHHAHA!!!!! Kidding.. but gonna say this...

Flame PEEPS!!! BAN PEEPS!! HEHE!!! (bolts and hide and smirks)

Mrs B.. .good lucki trying to find moi... that is if!!!! HAHHAHA!!!!! Kidding.. but gonna say this...

Flame PEEPS!!! BAN PEEPS!! HEHE!!! (bolts and hide and smirks)

I will find you, hunt you down and tickle you mercilessly with Nettie's feather! LOL LOL! :giggle:

Mrs B... Nettie's feather?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! One has to wonder indeed... hahahha!!

Back