You know it is Easter time when...

no not the cream ones..i don't really like those either i find that there is too much cream in those...lol i mean cadbury mini eggs they are solid chocolate with a candy coating kinda like m and m's but sooooo much better! they are soooooo good!

Oooooooh...

Mom always called those chocolate robin eggs.

cadbury-mini-eggs.JPG

These!

well the eggs upi prolly havent had lol it's a UK thing so we have it too since we are linked to England in a way...when i lived in the states cadbury wasn't sold there ...

We've had Cadbury eggs here in the USA for as long as I can remember, or longer.

Wanna bet the Easter bunny gonna lay some peep eggs? HEHEH!!!!! I bet Mrs B would say lawdy lawdy (correct me if I am mistaken on that please, Mrs B!! HHAHAHA!!)

I am looking forward to spring break :giggle:

yes those are it! and hmmmmm i never found them in maryland lol darn haha but yes those are it...i love those

ewwwwwwwwww i hate peeps...i'd rather have cadbury mini eggs:) yall dont have them in the states but they are damnnnnnnn good!

Havent tried peeps but love those cadbury mini egg and Creme Eggs. They are a die for kind of treats. Here we have plenty of those yummy cadbury eggs.

Back