You know it is Easter time when...

Mrs B... Nettie's feather?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! One has to wonder indeed... hahahha!!

If not for Nettie's feather, I'll get DeafKarateGirl to HYAH! at you!

LOL, remember those good old days!

Pulled out a box of frozen peeps and enjoyed them last night. Yum!!!

They were pink chicks. I have yellow chicks and green bunnies left. Gonna pick up more this weekend. Also now have 20 boxes of Girl Schout Thin Mint cookies in the deep freeze for the year. Yum!!!!

Pulled out a box of frozen peeps and enjoyed them last night. Yum!!!

They were pink chicks. I have yellow chicks and green bunnies left. Gonna pick up more this weekend. Also now have 20 boxes of Girl Schout Thin Mint cookies in the deep freeze for the year. Yum!!!!

Oh my gosh, you are torturing me!

Oh my gosh, you are torturing me!

Well, I have to have something to help fill the freezer. Why not goodies? Right?

I am now also planning on making a bunch of "dump" crok-pot recipes to put in the freezer. Got the recipes off FB.

I've never been crazy for those little things. *groans*

Frozen peeps and biscuits never heard of freezing candies. Crock pot meal yepp but candies. Err!

Ok Gals and Guys, I am here to help Mrs. Bucket. Since I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeps!! I had some today. So for those who dont like peeps are gotta get HYAH from me. :wave:

Just bought another 15 boxes of peeps today. Our WalMart had the box of 12 peepes for 50 cents.

I don't do peeps, however Chocolate bunnies are always nice.

LOL I never answered the OP question.

You know it is Easter time when........My Birthday is right around the corner!! LOL
Easter: April 4th
My Birthday: April 10th

finally bought a 12 pack but im holding off till easter. extra reeses eggs that im filling up for church egg hunt will be consumed tonight!:lol:

Personally, I prefer creme filled eggs to peeps.. I think I'll get some orange flavored creme eggs. Here's the weird part: I don't like orange juice but I like orange flavored candy.

Ahhh time to go hunting for the Easter bunny to trap and get it to cluck hard and lay some fat chocolate eggs.. hehehe...

Back