Yo man, it is all about red 1977 Impala wagon

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
When I was a kid, my Dad had a thread business. He had a red 1977 Chevy Impala wagon and a blue 1978 E150 cargo van for work purposes. He had a blue 1977 Ford Fairmont 4 door sedan and then a taupe 1984 Buick Century sedan to commute to work with. He may drive Fairmont and then later Century to work and then bring home the blue van or red wagon home to use it for moving stuffs.

I remember one time he drove the Century to work, and then bought home the blue van. I volunteered to go with Dad back to work because I wanted to see the red wagon. I knew that if I went to work I would see red wagon. Imagine my disappointment when I arrived at work with Dad and asked him where red wagon was. He said it was gone. At the time, I did not understand what it meant. Apparently, he put up a "for sale" sign on it and got it sold. I was maybe 7, 8 years old at the time.

It's safe to say that after this, I did not enjoy going to work very much any more.

23346980-369-1977-Chevy-Impala-Wagon-9-passenger-2.jpg

23346996-099-undefined.jpg

he's selling his 77' Chevy Impala wagon cost $2,000 or best offer at Kentucky.

When I was a kid, my Dad had a thread business. He had a red 1977 Chevy Impala wagon and a blue 1978 E150 cargo van for work purposes. He had a blue 1977 Ford Fairmont 4 door sedan and then a taupe 1984 Buick Century sedan to commute to work with. He may drive Fairmont and then later Century to work and then bring home the blue van or red wagon home to use it for moving stuffs.

I remember one time he drove the Century to work, and then bought home the blue van. I volunteered to go with Dad back to work because I wanted to see the red wagon. I knew that if I went to work I would see red wagon. Imagine my disappointment when I arrived at work with Dad and asked him where red wagon was. He said it was gone. At the time, I did not understand what it meant. Apparently, he put up a "for sale" sign on it and got it sold. I was maybe 7, 8 years old at the time.

It's safe to say that after this, I did not enjoy going to work very much any more.

is such a thing even possible? yes it is. therefore aliens.

23346980-369-1977-Chevy-Impala-Wagon-9-passenger-2.jpg

23346996-099-undefined.jpg

he's selling his 77' Chevy Impala wagon cost $2,000 or best offer at Kentucky.

Yes, I have seen this wagon for sale on line. I had thought of checking it out in person. I'm tempted, but I've a girlfriend. You know how it goes.....

Trust me, when you eventually buy a red '77 wagon, you are still going to have that 'empty' feeling because that excitement you had back then will not be the same. I suggest you focus on something else entirely different that will take your mind off the '77 wagon. You know, something like a '72 Monte Carlo or a '70 Camaro.

I believe these were the last wagons where have rear face seat in back! What a memories.

It looks like it's in good shape for the age. If it checks out mechanically, and it's a fair price, why not? You can transport your bikes in it, and it makes a great backdrop for adding some business signage.

I agree with the backdrop thing. I wish I had kept my '77 Caprice wagon for this very thing.

Some years ago, I fit like 8 bikes in a white '87 Caprice wagon. Granted, I had to break them down. Up to 4 bikes can fit if a person doesn't want to break them down.

I agree with the backdrop thing. I wish I had kept my '77 Caprice wagon for this very thing.

Some years ago, I fit like 8 bikes in a white '87 Caprice wagon. Granted, I had to break them down. Up to 4 bikes can fit if a person doesn't want to break them down.
You can always add racks for assembled bikes, and use the inside for unassembled bikes, parts, accessories, and tools. Maybe put dark shading on the back windows so people can't easily see what you have inside.

nice...
i wont mind that too, hell what about a japanese hearse??

Back