Yo all

ritual_u4

Reaction score
what up y'all? how u doin?! I'm ritual_u4 and I'm fuckin deaf and I hate this shit. I just joined this forum today! w0ot w0ot!

Peace.

Ah, welcome to AD. It sure sounds like you're not happy nor impressed/proud of being deaf, are you? Well, I hope you'll find this forum a fun, entertaining and educational site.

Um... nice greeting. Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Well tell us moer about yourself...if you choose to. Enjoy your visit..

yo, thanks, vampyroX! Yeah, I've been deaf all my life and I'm still angry and pissed off. I mean, when people are talkin to u, and you even can't understand them, let's say, you understand few words and you keep sayin "pardon me?" or "sorry, man?" and shit. Anyways, i guess that's it. Oh, 1 more thing, when i was like, 2 yearrs old, i became deaf, because of sickness shit, I think it was cold. It's hard to find an exact reason, but oh well.

peace.

Originally posted by ritual_u4
yo, thanks, vampyroX! Yeah, I've been deaf all my life and I'm still angry and pissed off. I mean, when people are talkin to u, and you even can't understand them, let's say, you understand few words and you keep sayin "pardon me?" or "sorry, man?" and shit. Anyways, i guess that's it. Oh, 1 more thing, when i was like, 2 yearrs old, i became deaf, because of sickness shit, I think it was cold. It's hard to find an exact reason, but oh well.

peace.

I know how frustrating it can be due to being deaf and the communication barriers we have with the majority of the hearing communities. It just takes patience and persistence in breaking through the barriers and proving to the hearies that we deafies are able to do ANYTHING, except hear. ;)

Thanks, DBPowerWCRulez, man! Yeah, that sounds true, WaterRats13, but ya know, you can fight for your ears so it won't be a problem. Yeah. Oh well, there are like millions of deaf people. We're not the one who's deaf, right? So yeah. Thanks for welcome.

Originally posted by ritual_u4

peace.
I've been through it before. I became deaf when I was around 1 year old. I blame my real mom for that because she didn't take good care of me when I was sick. However, I am happy to be where I am. Who knows, I could have a fucked up life if I was still hearing. Logically, if I was still hearing... I would be a member of Hell's Angels motorcycle gang!

Yeah, that sounds right, man! I wish the world lived without deaf people not even 1 deaf person. But oh well, shit happens. Damn.

:ugh: Welcome to AD2. :ugh2:

(Sorry for the emoticons, your choice of words kinda push me off guard.)

Being deaf can be positive too. Like, you don't have to listen to children bawling their eyes out, screaming their lungs out, etc. You can sleep through the noisy night, if you live next to a train-tracks or an international airport. Heh. ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
:ugh: Welcome to AD2. :ugh2:

(Sorry for the emoticons, your choice of words kinda push me off guard.)

Being deaf can be positive too. Like, you don't have to listen to children bawling their eyes out, screaming their lungs out, etc. You can sleep through the noisy night, if you live next to a train-tracks or an international airport. Heh. ;)

WTG ChelEler! A lot of my hearing friends say that they're jealous of me cos when I do a sleep over shift at work - I don't have to put up with the hollering and vocalising one of the clients makes all night long! ;)

Back