Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

sleepytaz

Reaction score
I saw few other threads realted about asking who they were... so I thought I'd give it a try and see how it'd come! Feel free to ask me anything and I will try my best to answer! :)

Considering your sn here in AD, 'sleepytaz' and if you are indeed one sleepy person, do you ever regret missing out on the things around you, the times you could have used otherwise?

Ever been to Wisc. Dells? I can vaguely remember the House on the Rock...what great places in Wisc. would you recommend for anyone to visit and enjoy being at? I've been to Milwaukee, Janesville (sister lives there), Madison and LaCrosse (several cousins lives there)...and I believe the countrysides of Wisc. is beautiful and some of it is breath-taking...how do you feel about being in this state? Time to get out or no way!?!

Hmmm...I'll leave the 'wicked' questions at the hands of the other members here...heh heh.... :whistle:

Last question for now--Are you ready for Christmas and looking forward to it?

Roadrunner said:
Considering your sn here in AD, 'sleepytaz' and if you are indeed one sleepy person, do you ever regret missing out on the things around you, the times you could have used otherwise?

Ever been to Wisc. Dells? I can vaguely remember the House on the Rock...what great places in Wisc. would you recommend for anyone to visit and enjoy being at? I've been to Milwaukee, Janesville (sister lives there), Madison and LaCrosse (several cousins lives there)...and I believe the countrysides of Wisc. is beautiful and some of it is breath-taking...how do you feel about being in this state? Time to get out or no way!?!

Hmmm...I'll leave the 'wicked' questions at the hands of the other members here...heh heh.... :whistle:

yeah the house on the rock... gawd that's a nice.. although alot of musical things there, yet interesting.

oh umm.. my question.. u support Green bay packers?

I have 2 questions and a comment...

What's the nicest thing you've done for the past during 2004?

What's the naughty thing you've done for the past during 2004??

I'll compare your notes and send em to Santa to check your note twice and send you something from me... HUGZ!

I have a question!

nozobo wants to know if you have been nice or nasty?

nozobo was afraid to ask you so he beg me to ask you instead. :giggle:

And DreamDeaf asked me to ask you if you willing to go over her house and help her decorate I cannot get into details. :whistle:

hmmm...*thinking of a question*

Ahhh,

Are you seeing someone?...

Cheri was too embarassed to ask you so I'll ask you ffor her, did you sent her a dildo gift for Christmas recently?

nozobo said:
Cheri was too embarassed to ask you so I'll ask you ffor her, did you sent her a dildo gift for Christmas recently?

LOL!

nozobo why don't you ask her what you told me the other day? If she would like to watch you on video camera? ;)

rolls up my sleves and gets ready to :type: responds after my nap.

Roadrunner:

Yes, I am indeed one sleepy person, RR... if I don't have anything to do for the next a day or two... I don't regret missing out on anything. If I actually had something to do, I wouldn't be sleeping as much. Sometimes I do regret missing out on things around me... like watching the snow. When I woke up from my nap today, I saw the snow was falling and it was already white everywhere! Awww beautiful!.

Yes, I have been to Wisc. Dells several times, but never been to the House on the Rock. Although, my parents went there for their honeymoons. How sweet huh? They described how the rooms looked... each room had different theme going on. Yes, I would recommend for anyone to visit Wisc. Dells because it is fun place to go to. Fun hotels that got water parks outside or this one famous indoor water park not far from the highway.

lol alright, that would work!

yes you betcha I'm ready for Christmas now that the snow is here!!! I will have a early Christmas on the 23th with my family because I won't be with my family on Christmas.... How nice! Gosh, I can't wait!!

DeafSCUBA98:

oh umm.. my question.. u support Green bay packers?

Uhh... I really don't care much about the Green Bay Packers, although I wear their logo for style during the winter. My dad is a HUGE fan. (not those type who drinks their beers, and throw popcorns on the tv kind of thing, but rather gotta watch or listen to the radio for EVERY GAME!) pfftt

nozobo:

I have 2 questions and a comment...

Shoot...

What's the nicest thing you've done for the past during 2004?

Hmm, I helped many friends in need with issues after issues. You couldn't believe that ha ha. Maybe ask cooliefroggie for some example I've done for her? :)

What's the naughty thing you've done for the past during 2004??

Hmm naughty? I killed my dog... naw naw I wouldn't even dare to harm my pets or animals in that sense! :) Hmm naughty thing... getting in trouble with my parents? Not as naughty enough ha ha. :)

I'll compare your notes and send em to Santa to check your note twice and send you something from me... HUGZ!

Ok you go ahead and do that... I'm sure the Santa would be cool with me and put me on the good list! :hug:

Cheri:

I have a question!

Yeah? what is it?

nozobo wants to know if you have been nice or nasty?

heh... I believe I've been nice ;)

nozobo was afraid to ask you so he beg me to ask you instead. :giggle:

Oh really? :giggle:

And DreamDeaf asked me to ask you if you willing to go over her house and help her decorate I cannot get into details. :whistle:

Hmm really, DreamDeaf said that, eh? :giggle: Hmm I suppose it won't hurt me to go over to her house and help her decorate lol ;)

nozobo:

LOL!! Naw, I didn't send her a dildo ;)

Cheri:

LOL!

nozobo why don't you ask her what you told me the other day? If she would like to watch you on video camera? ;)

Hmm, what is it? Video camera... mmm mm what am I missing here?

when will u get your cute butt over here and visit me? :-D

what is your favorite color?

will u dare to get harley davidson?

Back