Yay! A Rainbow Forum!!!!!!1

javapride

Reaction score
THANK GOD we have that now YAY IM da HAPPY and NOW im gonna be the FIRST to open this up and shout out to all the PRIDES, COME ON IN HERE AND SHOUT IT OUT!

IM DA LESBAIN AND PROUD OF IT!

I understand there was a need for a new forum for Gays and Lesbians, and you guys waited a while until now. I want to thank you all for being patient and supportive.

Happy posting. :)

Right after gay month.........good timing!!!!! CONGRATS on the new forum and I wish I could post the picture of me wearing the shirt with babyphat in rainbow colors........what do you think of all of us posting rainbow clothes or articles to show support!!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Right after gay month.........good timing!!!!! CONGRATS on the new forum and I wish I could post the picture of me wearing the shirt with babyphat in rainbow colors........what do you think of all of us posting rainbow clothes or articles to show support!!!!

hehe BP21 -- that sounds KEWL! :thumb: go for it gurl!

:ily: :bowdown: :clit: :nana: :applause: Yay for this thread... it's about time it was set up but unfortunately I'll be gone driving by next Thursday... I'll check from time to time...

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
:ily: :bowdown: :clit: :nana: :applause: Yay for this thread... it's about time it was set up but unfortunately I'll be gone driving by next Thursday... I'll check from time to time...

Come back when u have time to check here. :ily:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse

awwwwwww PDP -- DO have a safe drive out east! :thumb: and DO pop in time to time! :D

Originally posted by Fly Free
awwwwwww PDP -- DO have a safe drive out east! :thumb: and DO pop in time to time! :D
yeah... and I'd like to see you before I hop to Gally!

:applause: Congratulations, guys and gals! We've got what we want! Enjoy posting here :) :)

PDP -- ofc we can -- i will PM u with my email address for u to contact me at :D

HEY ALLL KEEP UP with the RAINBOW POSTING, and hey, if u have any ideas of posting subjects related to rainbow forums, PLEASE don t hestiate to do that :) YAY!

I ll post a new thread in a few gotta do chores BAH!

Originally posted by javapride
THANK GOD we have that now YAY IM da HAPPY and NOW im gonna be the FIRST to open this up and shout out to all the PRIDES, COME ON IN HERE AND SHOUT IT OUT!

IM DA LESBAIN AND PROUD OF IT!

WTG! Congratulations on finally getting a forum for gays/lesbians/transgenders, etc.! :applause: That should make everyone who's in that rainbow family HAPPY! ;)

I'm estastic for everyone! :wave:

Who else is Moderator for this forum? Lasza and who else? (me? heheh...I know I'm straight but I'm bi curious ;) Does that count?)

Re: Re: Yay! A Rainbow Forum!!!!!!1

Originally posted by WaterRats13
WTG! Congratulations on finally getting a forum for gays/lesbians/transgenders, etc.! :applause: That should make everyone who's in that rainbow family HAPPY! ;)

I'm estastic for everyone! :wave:

Who else is Moderator for this forum? Lasza and who else? (me? heheh...I know I'm straight but I'm bi curious ;) Does that count?)

HAHAHAHAH WATER well if u were a mod it would be nice but want u to consider this, the time consuming will gain on u, as u know with ur job and all just do ur best thats all u can do, right now vampy and steveyboy is also the mod for this forum, along for lasza

Re: Re: Re: Yay! A Rainbow Forum!!!!!!1

Originally posted by javapride
HAHAHAHAH WATER well if u were a mod it would be nice but want u to consider this, the time consuming will gain on u, as u know with ur job and all just do ur best thats all u can do, right now vampy and steveyboy is also the mod for this forum, along for lasza

Heheh...I was only joking and wishful dreaming ;) If someone did propose for me to be a moderator for some of the threads, I'd be more than happy to give it a go! :) :wave:

Back