X-Men Orgins: Wolverine..

society's_child

Reaction score
...hits theatres tommorow. I can't wait to see it!! I'm praying that the actor portraying Gambit gets his cajun accent right..we, the fans have waited much too long to see him to have it screwed up now.

Anyone else catching it this weekend?

Ain't watch this weekend but.... I'll see NEXT WEEKEND with OC :D :D :D

aww no i might wait till the DVD comes out. I really can't wait to see hugh jackman's muscles body. :naughty:

It probably won't show in our one captioned theater. If it does I might go, but I will certainly get the DVD when it comes out! I love X-men.

It probably won't show in our one captioned theater. If it does I might go, but I will certainly get the DVD when it comes out! I love X-men.

Yeah, so do I. I used to collect the comic books when I was younger (rare for a young black girl, lol) so I'm so stoked about seeing it. :P

Ain't watch this weekend but.... I'll see NEXT WEEKEND with OC :D :D :D

Ain't watch theater but I will see when DVD come out because cheaper rent than ticket, replay, pause, cheap food, and relax with my wife in our house. :D

Ain't watch theater but I will see when DVD come out because cheaper rent than ticket, replay, pause, cheap food, and relax with my wife in our house. :D

being interrupt like that, and you will miss the whole point of story. ;)

I'm not big on watching anything at the cinema but i do plan to try to see at least 1 film during May. It will be my first theatrical experience since the last Harry Potter movie.. yeah, it's been awhile.

Accord to the review, they said it not great as X-men triology as they mention that story is pointless but great action.

Back