X mas party HAWAIIAN STYLE!

javapride

Reaction score
ALOHA all, As we begin our X mas season the one thing we have here is X mas in PARADISE!

here's what's happening this Dec....

Dec 6th from 1 pm to late night we have a X mas luncheon
the menu are as follows ...

Fish Catch of the day/Turkey...
Rice/ MASHED Patatoes
Vegetable Medley/Tossed salad
Dessert is Choc/vanilla Sheet Cake
for drinks we have coffee, tea and iced tea....

for the late afternoon well into the evening we will have a pupus ( light snackish dinner style) it will be provide by the member of our OICD

the event is being held at,
Lai'opuna Hawaiian community center...

if ur coming NON Memebers are to pay 13 dollars and the members pay 10 dollars deadline's Dec 1st, if ur going to be late in paying please pay cash on Dec 6th u will recive a recipt for payment.
any information u need contact me via PM and i ll give u hotel informations and etc. if ue sure of coming PLEASE inform me ASAP! i will have directions AND the hotel info AND many other infos for u all, and will request that u provide e mail address should u need directions... alrighty?

MAHALO ALL and
HOPE u can come if not we'll provide pics and will have info for next yr's X mas party as im the vice president and will inform everyone asap!
\,,/_ to u all!

Cool...sure wish I were working now so I could afford airfare to Hawaii and back -- the Xmas party Hawaii-style sounds great. Be sure you post some pics up here! ;)

:thumb:

Back