X-mas Cards

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have anyone recieve x mas cards from AD member yet??

Eric, Sean and I have receieved our first x mas card from AD member... :)

my family received a first Christmas card from AD too!

Thanks Koala :)

Wendy

I haven't chance check my P.O box yet since my old car is break down *shrug* so i will check this weekend

Btw ONSGal i m gonna PM you with my new address ok

Yes, Thanks to Koala for sending us a Christmas card! it was a beautiful Christmas card :hug:

I haven't get any cards from anyone, I am moving to my new house in two days!!! I'm so excited. After I settle down, I will make sure that I will send the christmas cards to everyone that I have in my address book.

Wow that was quick to received my card. I posted it last Thursday (Wednesday your time) ONG, Wendy and Angel. The posties are getting faster in delivering the mails. :lol:

I have recieved a first card from ~SG~ two days ago. Thanks :)

by email or mail from P.O.? i prefer to send the xmas cards by mail .thats mean its truly friend to think of. Its my opinion.

You are welcome. ONG, WBharley, Angel and RedheadGrrl :hug:

Koala, Sequoias and I got your card. That picture of Koala is so adorable! And, thank you for card!

Ha ha, I haven't even started writing Christmas cards out. If we have exchanged cards in the past and you want to exchange again with me, PM me and let me know. Smile and I plan to have mine sent out by this Friday the latest.

Koala, I got christmas card from you today! This is the first card I got from someone in australia! I like the card. Thanks Koala! :hug:

...umm...Christmas cards? Uh-ohhh...is it that time already?? :lol:

Guess who'll be lickin' those postal stamps and envelopes again? :D

Got our 'first' one already and I was still getting over from being stuffed on Thanksgiving when a Christmas card arrived via mail...and thanks for the nice and lovely card. ;)

~RR

I have 2 x-mas card from other forum and 1 x-mas card from AD too
*smile*

I will send it out little bit late due family x-mas picture because our traditional every year.
Anybody knew my old address and please ask me pm for new address!

Just out of respect and safety, I always shred the addresses of people who are Internet acquaintances only. So if ya wanna exchange Christmas cards, please PM me your address.

Koala, Thank you for the xmas card, I got it yesterday! You're the first from AD to send me one! hugs!

Back