Wyndtell..

I been trying to tell Wyndhell to cancelled by via email and they make me pay 250 dollars! I dislike that and make me pissed off big time. I am going to think about another pager, not under wyndhell service. :nono: I am stuck with them since last June (cancelled that month, too) been via email and they ingore it til second of month to send me! That makes me upset more. sigh........

When i was on the USA road trip with fly free we FOUND the wyndtell CO it was a small office from the outside but I KNOWN right away it will go out of business anyhow in due time cuz I had a sucky service! even if they merge thier still greedy cuz its still run by deafies who cant seem to understand that wt is a bad pager simple said and done....

E just get a t900 thats an e mail service right there its just u ll have to choose bwt what service u want...

i have the same plm for the radio signal, and i kept emailing and kept trying to call them.... and i never get their email until 3 weeks later?!!!! and i tried to fix it what they told me... it still wont work! and they kept charging me if i haven't used it for long time since it didn't work?!!!! it turns me off. so i didn't pay it at all. forget them. i didn't cancel the service. they did and they didn't bill me anymore. so i haven't paid at all since. i have proof if they are gonna sue me or whatever... nothing happens since june!!!! I'm much happier with sk pager.

thank god im not a user of Wyndhell -- ive heard and seen enuf complaints to know that i would never have their service -- my partner is pissed abt wyndhell and how they dont reply to questions or anything else til MONTHS later :roll: thats BAD customer service period!!!!

@__@;;;

wow. I am a WYNDie member for almost 2 years now (shielding herself from any lettuces and tomatoes) sure, it got its problems but who doesn't? Even the cell phones companies have their problems regarding wtih the tranmission and missing calls and so on... Nobody is perfect ;)

The bill is not an issue since my mother is paying for it (lol) but if it was up to me to pay for the bills, I will not sign up for Wyndtell.

The only problem i have with WYND pager of mine is that I abused it too much and it now avenges.... lol
Second pager (luckily, i didn't pay a PENNY for my second pager replacement! whew!) and it is nearly fuckedup.. eh, my 2-years contract is up in Janurary.. it can live for 3 more months.. my first pager did live for a year before it dies out (bleeding ink, missing pixels in the screen, incompleted transmission, lost emails, lackof radio) due to the exposure of water (i spilled water on it >__<) and abuse from the hardwood floor and cement floors... [nodding] yeah and I am surprised it survived for a year.

I would like to get sidekick but I heard people mentioned that the sidekick is very fragile so i am thinking-
(me) + (two pagers already abused in *TWO years*.. 'tuff pagers, eh!!) X (sidekick + FRAGILITY) = SIDEKICK WILL GET FUCKEDUP IN 2 DAYS if staying in my hands... LOL

You guys aren't alone! I got my pager during my senior year in high school back in fall '00 and have been an user ever since but this past year, I can tell the services has plunged. :thumbd: I'm having problems with Wyndtell - they're supposed to be 100% helpful to their customers. As for myself, I've been trying to get ahold of them to get them to change my information and it took them months and months to get back with me. In fact, I've already informed them to change my billing address and guess what, I haven't got my bills in months. If they say I'm overdue, they can just simply kiss my ass since they're the one at fault. :fu2:

I'm just ready to terminate my service but I'm not going to pay the damn charges, that's for sure! It's their fault who's losing customers.

Wyndtell :rl:

E --You are not the only one.. i thought i was only one. I did called them a week ago. so here email that they sent

When replying, type your text above this line.
----------------------------------------------
Notification of Issue Change

This is an update to your issue ***********# *****

Issue Number: *****

Description:
Entered on 10/16/2003 at 10:05:31 by Sarah:
Hello Dreama and thank you for your message.

I am sorry for the frustration you have experienced with your pager.
Here are some further instructions but if these do not work, I am
also including instructions for filing an insurance claim.
Please follow these instructions to turn the Radio Mode on (please
try this even if it shows under Device Options "radio: on":
1. Press the Roller Wheel to bring up
the Main Menu on the pager.
2. Scroll to SETUP. Press the Roller
Wheel to select it.
3. Scroll to DEVICE OPTIONS. Press the
Roller Wheel to select it.
4. Scroll to the line that says: RADIO
MODE.
5. Press the Roller Wheel to select it.
6. Scroll to CHANGE OPTION. Press the
Roller Wheel.
7. Use the Roller Wheel to change RADIO
MODE to ON.
8. Press the Roller Wheel.
9. Press the Roller Wheel again.
10. Scroll to SAVE. Press the Roller
Wheel.

If this does not work, here is some information for filing an
insurance claim.
I reviewed your account and you have insurance for your pager. If you
would like to use the insurance, I can explain the procedure. First,
I want to remind you of a couple things if you want an insurance
claim:
1. The insurance deductible for your pager is $75.00.
2. The insurance company will send you a reconditioned comparable
pager. This pager will have the same email address but will not have
any of your messages or address book information.
3. When you receive the pager, you have 90 days to make sure it is
working under the manufacturer's full warranty.
4. The full 90-day manufacturer's warranty on your pager is from the
date of purchase of the insurance pager.
If you would like to file an insurance claim, please contact
lock/line Insurance Company at one of the following numbers:
TTY:(866) 488-7328
Voice:(866) 524-1400
Fax:(913) 676-9713
Your Issue Number is: ------
When you contact lock/line, you will need to give them your:
1. Account number: ------
2. MAN number: ------
3. Issue number: ------
4. User name: xxxxxxxx
5. Make and model: RIM 950
Note, if your account has an outstanding balance, this may delay
shipment of your replacement device. If you have any questions,
please reply to this message.
You can also check our website: http://www.wynd.com for general
information.
Thank You,
Sarah
Wynd Customer Support

Entered on 10/15/2003 at 10:59:48 by daisy2276@hotmail.com:
To whom it may concern:

I did try many things. It doesnt work since it says O F F right next to
radio static. I struggled and nothing works. Also I did send email that
they didn't send holster when they gave me a replaced pager. I received no
reply.

pLEASE give me an instruction to send this pager back to company (wyndtell).
Am i receiving a free for replace? if i am correct? let me know soon
thanks

Thanks
Dreama

>From: WyndSupport <Help@wynd.com>
>Reply-To: Help@wynd.com
>To: daisy2276@hotmail.com
>Subject: Wynd Support4: --------# xxxxx ENTRY=xxxxxx PROJ=12
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:41 -0700
>
>[Duplicate message snipped]

Entered on 10/15/2003 at 10:41:23 by Sarah:

I apologize for the delay in replying to your message and for any
inconvenience this has caused. I am also sorry that your pager will
not turn on. Have you tried to reset the pager with a new battery in
it? Please try this and if it does not work I would be happy to send
you the instructions for filing an insurance claim.
Please follow these instructions to reset your
pager:
1. On the back of your pager there is a small
hole in the lower left corner.
2. Press the end of a paperclip in this hole. If
you do not have a paperclip, hold down the orange
ALT key, the caps key, and the back arrow key all
at the same time.
These instructions will reset your pager.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. Have a good
day!
You can also check our website:
http://www.wynd.com for general information.

Thank you,
Sarah
Help@Wynd.com
Wynd Customer Support

Please visit our website at www.wynd.com

gnarlydorkette said:
@__@;;;

wow. I am a WYNDie member for almost 2 years now (shielding herself from any lettuces and tomatoes) sure, it got its problems but who doesn't? Even the cell phones companies have their problems regarding wtih the tranmission and missing calls and so on... Nobody is perfect ;)

The bill is not an issue since my mother is paying for it (lol) but if it was up to me to pay for the bills, I will not sign up for Wyndtell.

The only problem i have with WYND pager of mine is that I abused it too much and it now avenges.... lol
Second pager (luckily, i didn't pay a PENNY for my second pager replacement! whew!) and it is nearly fuckedup.. eh, my 2-years contract is up in Janurary.. it can live for 3 more months.. my first pager did live for a year before it dies out (bleeding ink, missing pixels in the screen, incompleted transmission, lost emails, lackof radio) due to the exposure of water (i spilled water on it >__<) and abuse from the hardwood floor and cement floors... [nodding] yeah and I am surprised it survived for a year.

I would like to get sidekick but I heard people mentioned that the sidekick is very fragile so i am thinking-
(me) + (two pagers already abused in *TWO years*.. 'tuff pagers, eh!!) X (sidekick + FRAGILITY) = SIDEKICK WILL GET FUCKEDUP IN 2 DAYS if staying in my hands... LOL

:lol: when my mother brought over her Sidekick to Australia when she visited me -- I had a gander at the device and you're right, it did look and feel sort of fragile! I was sort of scared of breaking it as it wasn't MINE!
I had a t900 I think...Java...wasn't that a t900 I bought when I was there? I can't remember cos I only had it for a month and gave it to my mum as it wasn't compatible in Australia.
Whatever the device I purchased, it was pretty good cos I had no problems with the transmissions and receiving/sending messages. :)

As for Wyndtell, I reckon I already had my say on this earlier in this thread! ;)

I was like.. Should I pay 75 bucks? Even I got replaced for new one last JULY. I sent email about holster that they send the new one but holster wasnt included and I had to take care of it. When I wasnt able to use my pager and I didnt have much time since i work 70-75 hrs a week and I finally found my time and called them and they told me they will send me email 2 business days at evening. I was like OJ they d better be. They never send me email. I had to call. I was like that wasnt fair to me. I wonder should i pay 75 dollars? and they didnt send me holster when i got a replace for new one last july? and my current pager is not working properly because it says OFF right next to radio static. I started to frustrated with it. I was like I want to get better company instead of wyndtell. It went bad since JUNE when Deafwireless merged with Wyndtell co.

I wonder about contract. My contract ends on july 2004. I wonder if I can break it? Without them to charge me by my credit card? What should I (we) do about the pager when it gone down (bad)?

eternity said:
I was like.. Should I pay 75 bucks? Even I got replaced for new one last JULY. I sent email about holster that they send the new one but holster wasnt included and I had to take care of it. When I wasnt able to use my pager and I didnt have much time since i work 70-75 hrs a week and I finally found my time and called them and they told me they will send me email 2 business days at evening. I was like OJ they d better be. They never send me email. I had to call. I was like that wasnt fair to me. I wonder should i pay 75 dollars? and they didnt send me holster when i got a replace for new one last july? and my current pager is not working properly because it says OFF right next to radio static. I started to frustrated with it. I was like I want to get better company instead of wyndtell. It went bad since JUNE when Deafwireless merged with Wyndtell co.

I wonder about contract. My contract ends on july 2004. I wonder if I can break it? Without them to charge me by my credit card? What should I (we) do about the pager when it gone down (bad)?

Like I said, better contact BBB.org!

If I contact them and what would they do? I bet they wouldnt do anything about it? Most concern is... it hurts us. They can destroy our credit if we break our contract. and there are many reasons.

Their service is no good because they do not have 24 hrs tech support. Only tty phone call 3 hrs from 7am to 10am. I think they are joke. I miss it in the past. It went well until now. We are quite unsatisfied right now.

well, first things first, you have to try to work it out with wyndtell, and if that doesn't work, there's BBB.org. If that doesn't work, then there's other agencies you can contact for help on this issue. You can always call that local news investigation team and complain to them. They will listen and if your complaint is valid enough to them, they will do a piece on Wynd and its services. That will embarrass the shit out of Wyndtell! I know you can do this and make a good stink and win this over Wyndtell.

P.S. Come to think of it, they should be called Lostell! :lol:

Know what !! ??

I sent a message to my friend at 7 a.m. I was wondering why the Wyndtell server kept sending me.

rango@wyndtel.com is not receivable due to server problem. My friend got my message at 11 p.m.

Can you tell me why my friend did not receive my message since 7 am until 11 pm ??

That caused our plan mess up. We have no idea why our pagers do not connect very well. It was first time occuring yesterday.

Wasn't it strange?

exactly same as mine.... abt the pager plm with radio signal!!! *sighs* i never cancel my account, i fked them! since they are very very very bad with services. but they stopped sending me bills since july.. nothing happens ever since. so i'm happy they left me alone!!!!! screw them!

eternity said:
E --You are not the only one.. i thought i was only one. I did called them a week ago. so here email that they sent

When replying, type your text above this line.
----------------------------------------------
Notification of Issue Change

This is an update to your issue ***********# *****

Issue Number: *****

Description:
Entered on 10/16/2003 at 10:05:31 by Sarah:

I am sorry for the frustration you have experienced with your pager.
Here are some further instructions but if these do not work, I am
also including instructions for filing an insurance claim.
Please follow these instructions to turn the Radio Mode on (please
try this even if it shows under Device Options "radio: on":
1. Press the Roller Wheel to bring up
the Main Menu on the pager.
2. Scroll to SETUP. Press the Roller
Wheel to select it.
3. Scroll to DEVICE OPTIONS. Press the
Roller Wheel to select it.
4. Scroll to the line that says: RADIO
MODE.
5. Press the Roller Wheel to select it.
6. Scroll to CHANGE OPTION. Press the
Roller Wheel.
7. Use the Roller Wheel to change RADIO
MODE to ON.
8. Press the Roller Wheel.
9. Press the Roller Wheel again.
10. Scroll to SAVE. Press the Roller
Wheel.

If this does not work, here is some information for filing an
insurance claim.
I reviewed your account and you have insurance for your pager. If you
would like to use the insurance, I can explain the procedure. First,
I want to remind you of a couple things if you want an insurance
claim:
1. The insurance deductible for your pager is $75.00.
2. The insurance company will send you a reconditioned comparable
pager. This pager will have the same email address but will not have
any of your messages or address book information.
3. When you receive the pager, you have 90 days to make sure it is
working under the manufacturer's full warranty.
4. The full 90-day manufacturer's warranty on your pager is from the
date of purchase of the insurance pager.
If you would like to file an insurance claim, please contact
lock/line Insurance Company at one of the following numbers:
TTY:(866) 488-7328
Voice:(866) 524-1400
Fax:(913) 676-9713
Your Issue Number is: ------
When you contact lock/line, you will need to give them your:
1. Account number: ------
2. MAN number: ------
3. Issue number: ------
4. User name: xxxxxxxx
5. Make and model: RIM 950
Note, if your account has an outstanding balance, this may delay
shipment of your replacement device. If you have any questions,
please reply to this message.
You can also check our website: http://www.wynd.com for general
information.
Thank You,
Sarah
Wynd Customer Support

Entered on 10/15/2003 at 10:59:48 by daisy2276@hotmail.com:
To whom it may concern:

I did try many things. It doesnt work since it says O F F right next to
radio static. I struggled and nothing works. Also I did send email that
they didn't send holster when they gave me a replaced pager. I received no
reply.

pLEASE give me an instruction to send this pager back to company (wyndtell).
Am i receiving a free for replace? if i am correct? let me know soon
thanks

Thanks
Dreama

>From: WyndSupport <Help@wynd.com>
>Reply-To: Help@wynd.com
>To: daisy2276@hotmail.com
>Subject: Wynd Support4: --------# xxxxx ENTRY=xxxxxx PROJ=12
>Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:41 -0700
>
>[Duplicate message snipped]

Entered on 10/15/2003 at 10:41:23 by Sarah:

I apologize for the delay in replying to your message and for any
inconvenience this has caused. I am also sorry that your pager will
not turn on. Have you tried to reset the pager with a new battery in
it? Please try this and if it does not work I would be happy to send
you the instructions for filing an insurance claim.
Please follow these instructions to reset your
pager:
1. On the back of your pager there is a small
hole in the lower left corner.
2. Press the end of a paperclip in this hole. If
you do not have a paperclip, hold down the orange
ALT key, the caps key, and the back arrow key all
at the same time.
These instructions will reset your pager.

If you have any questions, please reply to this message. Have a good
day!
You can also check our website:
http://www.wynd.com for general information.

Thank you,
Sarah
Help@Wynd.com
Wynd Customer Support

Please visit our website at www.wynd.com

So far, I haven't been having any problems with my Wyndtell device, except that the device has gone through some abuse and caused loss of pixels. It's hard to read sometimes though!

When I was living in New Jersey, I was living in the countryside and had lousy radio signals. I didn't complain about that because I knew about Wyndtell's limitations, as not having radio signals everywhere. Just because you bought a Wyndtell device doesn't mean that it will work everywhere.

Now that I am living and working in two largest cities of Utah, the radio signals work beautifully! I really don't have any complaints, except that I wish my pixels would be fixed. (I didnt option for insurance, duh me.)

*Laughing maniacally @ eternity* Now windnotell.com is in toilet!

*chuckles* Guess that we both can get other "better" ones from one of those pda's or something like that?

I got an email tonight from a friend in Washington State about Wyndtell..

--- Russell Kane <golfasl@optonline.net> wrote:
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:58:41 -0500
> From: Russell Kane <golfasl@optonline.net>
> Subject: From Russ Kane - Responses to my request
> for stories about Wyndtell
> To: rkane964@aol.com
>
> Almost 40 responses in just a week or so! This is
> the tip of the iceberg, my gut feeling tells me. I
> have started to investigate avenues in which we can
> make ourselves heard. As soon as I get addresses and
> names together, I will get the information to you. I
> would welcome suggestions as well. Thus far, I have
> put down the following:
>
> BBB in Santa Barbara
> Department of Justice, ADA Section
> Federal Communications Commission
> Your 2 Senators and 1 House Representative
> Wynd Communications
>
> We could cc letters to local newspapers, etc. All of
> you live in many different states, so with our
> combined efforts, we could definitely make a splash
> with this and get our $$$ back (as well as better
> credit ratings). The more of you there are, the
> better chance we've got. PLEASE spread the word to
> email me at rkane964@aol.com OR
> golfasl@optonline.net, then I can make a mailing
> list which I will use for contacts. I will always
> keep your names private as well as your email
> addresses UNLESS you give me permission. The fight
> has just begun!
>
> Thanks,
> Russ Kane

Waterrats13 yes its t900 u got in Union City Ca, and ur service was a my2way.com

with a WHOLE bunch of phone nbrs!

I had wyndtell for a yr and i sure as heck didn t like it very much so now i got nothing but my puter for the time being and that's good enuff til i begin working AND being out more often so will get either sidekick or blackberry!

Back