WTB: Vpad +

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafhalo

Reaction score
Hello AD users,

anyone who don't need a vpad, I'm interested to buy one for my parent.

Give me your reasonable offer. I'll send the payment via paypal or MO for vpad and shipping.

Simple rule:

1. Must see working condition vpad via video phone before process purchase.

2. Must include USPS tracking number.

Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:
Off the record, you need to contact Viable company about that. I may think that it cannot be sold out to a 3rd party as a private seller. It's on Viable's contract agreement for a primary buyer. Otherwise, you would never get a new telephone number from that company.

Off the record, you need to contact Viable company about that. I may think that it cannot be sold out to a 3rd party as a private seller. It's on Viable's contract agreement for a primary buyer. Otherwise, you would never get a new telephone number from that company.

Does that already to SnapVRS which is currently take over Viable.

They don't have that product at this time and also said it should come out soon. Not sure why they say that after their company bought Viable. Oh well.

A friend of mine is willing to give me one. So it is taken care of.

Please lock this thread.

vpad+

hi I have Vpad+ I cant use it becz it fcc cut to canada anymore and i dont want my vpad+ waste so i want sell it

text 905 516 7194 or mtaylo848@gmail.com

we can talk about offer and shipping etc thank you

hi I have Vpad+ I cant use it becz it fcc cut to canada anymore and i dont want my vpad+ waste so i want sell it

Thank you but I am currently using VRS on computers.

MODDER:

Please lock this thread

mike777 said:

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Viable company is out of business but, Purple took over it for under new managerment. My Vpad is disconnected, sit and dust.

So, Do u want it?

Sorry for overdue...

Mod note: Thread closed per OP's request.

Thank you but I am currently using VRS on computers.

MODDER:

Please lock this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back