Wrist shake alarm?

stephaniep

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if the wrist alarm comes in sizes. I have a small wrist, so would like to know before I order? I've decided to go with the wrist alarm because I may not stay put for the pillow one, besides I like to sleep on two pillows, so a wrist one may be better for me? Thank you.

If you like either walking, running, or other form of exercises, I use Fitbit Charge 3 (newer version) and you can set the alarm clock to vibrate your wrist. This really shake and you have two level of vibrations.

Hi, does anyone know if the wrist alarm comes in sizes. I have a small wrist, so would like to know before I order? I've decided to go with the wrist alarm because I may not stay put for the pillow one, besides I like to sleep on two pillows, so a wrist one may be better for me? Thank you.

Try this website that I usually buy from. Haven't tried the watches though. :) Hope you can find something that works for you.
https://www.harriscomm.com/equipment/alarm-clocks/watches.html

Thank you, I was more interested in the wrist alarm waking me up for appointments or is this product not for waking a person up? I don't think the other one under the pillow will work, first because I move around alot, not to mention I sleep on 2 pillows but I can always use just one, but still I don't know what side of the bed I will wake up on?

Would a vibrator shaker under the mattress work for you? https://www.harriscomm.com/sonic-alert-sonic-boom-sb1000-vibrating-alarm-clock.html I have always use the sonic bloom and it can connect with a lamp for light flickering and vibrating too. There are other devices on that site too that are pillow only. You can also type or copy the product names and search for it on amazon to get more reviews. Trail and error to see which one works best for you. :) Cheers, Annie

Thank you. Still didn't decide which is best. For now, I sleep with my HA's and the alarm set full blast. Think this wakes everyone up in the house and isn't appreciated, I really need something. I can't even hear thunder anymore, but can feel the house vibrating and see the lightening through the shades. But would lights flickering be enough to wake me? Too bad they don't have robots that grab your toes and shake you awake...haha..sign of the future.

lol That's funny robots! Say now!! yes sonic boom is good if you have space on your bedside table but not good if you share the bed with someone. As that person will feel the vibrations. lol i sometimes I sleep with one hearing aid when I nap but then I get annoyed and I must take it out! Ah silence. I don't hear anything only footstep vibrations or if someone drops something heavy next to me. :eek:

I remember I had to change my alarm time for the mornings because I started to hit the snooze button in my sleep! oops! :laugh2:
hope you find something ! cheers Annie

oh and yes if your lamp is close to your bed you will wake up it will be like someone turning it off and on repeatly untill you turn off the button. For the sonic boom alarm.

Thanks Annie and Sneakernet, can it be felt placed under the mattress? Just how far does the vibration extend, just asking because I do move around some? Just how big is the Sonic Boom Alarm?
Sneakernet, is the wristband one size or can it be adjusted. I have very small wrists, and while this sounds like a product that will be good for me, I'm afraid it will slip off at night?

Thanks Annie and Sneakernet, can it be felt placed under the mattress? Just how far does the vibration extend, just asking because I do move around some? Just how big is the Sonic Boom Alarm?
Sneakernet, is the wristband one size or can it be adjusted. I have very small wrists, and while this sounds like a product that will be good for me, I'm afraid it will slip off at night?

There are two wristbands you can choose from, one is small and other is large. My wife have very tiny wrist (6 inches circumference), and her little fingers ring size is 3... tiiiiinyyyyyy. No problem with it. That Fitbit, you won't be able to feel it under the pillow, but on your wrist, you can feel it nicely. Also another advantage of using Fitbit is to allow to monitor your sleep cycle. Since I'm a chef I use Fitbit a lot for timer or reminder.

Do you use lotion before bed? If so, how do YOU keep from sliding out of bed?

Back