Wow, this lady is really nuts for refusing the trick & treaters if they support Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's OK. The posts start flying back and forth so quickly it's easy to get mixed up. :)

I can't keep up with all the election related threads. I think I've looked at only about half of them, and I can't keep up with my responses. I'm very behind in some threads, for sure. I don't know if I should try to catch up or just let them go.

Oh I know what you mean....:dizzy:

The worse part is you just don't know where to begin.....

Oh I know what you mean....:dizzy:

The worse part is you just don't know where to begin.....

Just jump right in and join the conversation. That's what I do. I just skim through the posts and respond to the ones that interest me.

There are people who think rioting will break out in the streets if Obama wins the election. I highly doubt that will happen. Personally, I think it's just another scare tactic to try and get people not to vote for Obama. :roll:

Well, it could happen because, some people do crazy things without stop and think twice. It would be NICE to know that it will not happen. It's those people who certainly have their own minds that we have no way to control over.

The people doing these acts are part of a fringe minority and voters that have common sense will not commit such acts, whether they be against either candidate.
Exactly; that's my point.

Civil war? Kinda farfetched here.

I hope nothin' is goin' to happen after the election is over. Just pray that things will go smooth and be civil with each American in despite of their race. But, in my own eyes the way I see things, I don't think that there'll be a peace.

I hope nothin' is goin' to happen after the election is over. Just pray that things will go smooth and be civil with each American in despite of their race. But, in my own eyes the way I see things, I don't think that there'll be a peace.

uh.... it can't be that bad like Bush's 2004 inauguration. beside - why would there be "civil war" if the majority voted for him??

Well, it could happen because, some people do crazy things without stop and think twice. It would be NICE to know that it will not happen. It's those people who certainly have their own minds that we have no way to control over.

The news media doesn't seem to be concerned about the possibility of any rioting taking place. I just don't think it's going to happen -- period.

uh.... it can't be that bad like Bush's 2004 inauguration. beside - why would there be "civil war" if the majority voted for him??

My dear friend, I don't think that there will ever be a peace everywhere. You will just wait and see after the election is over. Okay ? :) Of course, I didn't say that there will be a peace overnight after one candidate is elected.

The news media doesn't seem to be concerned about the possibility of any rioting taking place. I just don't think it's going to happen -- period.

Well, that's for you to believe that. I believe in somethin' else. There's always 2 separate directions. :)

My dear friend, I don't think that there will ever be a peace everywhere. You will just wait and see after the election is over. Okay ? :) Of course, I didn't say that there will be a peace overnight after one candidate is elected.

sure but my gun will stay locked in the vault and I will be hearing in the hallway for some celebration. I'm pretty sure majority of residents in my condo are Obama supporters since it's a blue state after all....

sure but my gun will stay locked in the vault and I will be hearing in the hallway for some celebration. I'm pretty sure majority of residents in my condo are Obama supporters since it's a blue state after all....

I live in a conservative neighborhood, so it will be interesting to see what happens if there is an Obama win.

Okay, be sure to keep checkin' over your shoulder. Just to be on a safe side.

I am not one of them, Hear Again. I just don't trust people who do crazy things out there.

Okay, be sure to keep checkin' over your shoulder. Just to be on a safe side.

nah. only in hick ignorant town and i'm far away from it. majority of people in this state are Obama supporters and so is my work. even my colleague who is not even an American citizen is an Obama supporter. :dunno:

thanks for concern but no need to worry about me. I think Hear Again should borrow my gun... :laugh2:

I think Hear Again should borrow my gun... :laugh2:

:lol:

Thanks, but I'm not that concerned. Most of the people who live here are doctors and lawyers. They have patients and clients to see, so I doubt there will be much rioting taking place... :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back