Wow, this lady is really nuts for refusing the trick & treaters if they support Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneMisha

Reaction score
:eek3:

Take a look at this video. No CC on the news BUT interview with that wacky lady is in CC due to her heavy accent.

She's one crazy lady for refusing to give out the candies to the trick and treaters if they support Obama. WTF???? The kids DON'T even vote! The parents are very angry because the kids were upset and crying. That makes me very angry. Too bad the kids didn't throw the eggs at her house. :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU]YouTube - Michigan McCain-Palin supporter says no treats for Obama kids on Halloween[/ame]

And did you notice it was Fox that reported this?

Oh brother... :roll:

Yet another example of the "dirty" politics being played by the McCain campaign.

Doesn't it ever stop?

Off-topic...

It seems to me that Fox does a better job of being objective (nonpartisan) when it comes to their website vs. their cable news programming.

Off-topic...

It seems to me that Fox does a better job of being objective (nonpartisan) when it comes to their website vs. their cable news programming.

maybe they're finally realizing what they have been doing. :laugh2:

I don't think it really matters who reported it. The fact of the matter is that it happened, or there wouldn't have been a report by anyone. First a McCain supporter shoots a kid for stealing his sign, and then a woman denies candy to kids. Wonderful examples of upstanding citizens!:roll:

:eek3:

Take a look at this video. No CC on the news BUT interview with that wacky lady is in CC due to her heavy accent.

She's one crazy lady for refusing to give out the candies to the trick and treaters if they support Obama. WTF???? The kids DON'T even vote! The parents are very angry because the kids were upset and crying. That makes me very angry. Too bad the kids didn't throw the eggs at her house. :giggle:

YouTube - Michigan McCain-Palin supporter says no treats for Obama kids on Halloween

I guess it's her right, but still, I find it very mean spirited. Children should not be punished for their parents' choices.

I guess it's her right, but still, I find it very mean spirited.

TRICK O' TREAT! looks like she will be getting some tricks. foulest-smelling egg bombs, sticky tissues all over her yard, shaving cream... yea good memory

TRICK O' TREAT! looks like she will be getting some tricks. foulest-smelling egg bombs, sticky tissues all over her yard, shaving cream... yea good memory

I edited my answer above. I don't think children should be punished for their parents' choices. These are small children we are talking about. I just think it's mean of her to deny those children candy simply because of the way their parents are going to vote on Tues, or may have already voted in early voting.

Wow.. She's crazy for doing that since kids are so innocent. :ugh: how can that woman know who their parents will vote for? Eh? What an idiot...

I couldn't get the video to play. :shrug: I think it's wrong for McCain supporters to penalize children for something they don't understand. As Oceanbreeze pointed out, parents have a right to express their opinion, but refusing to hand out candy to children of Obama supporters is simply ridiculous. :roll:

Couldnt get the video to work either. If she is doing that, she has serious serious serious issues. Talk about being anal over the littlest stupidest things. :roll:

I guess shes racist. Oh well her loss.

Couldnt get the video to work either. If she is doing that, she has serious serious serious issues. Talk about being anal over the littlest stupidest things. :roll:

Anal doesn't even do it, Shel. The woman is just plain mean.

On another note, what does this teach our kids? That's it's ok to deny someone something because they believe differently?

Give out vote McCain pamphet on Halloween night to kids? Someone put vote pamphet on our fence, to remind us to vote on Tuesday and put yes on 8. I am getting sick of this election time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back