Would you kiss him?

Grummer

Reaction score
wouldyoukisshim.png

I don't know if it's actually possible to kiss him :shock:

No I would not kiss him , I have no idea what is hiding in that thing! It would be impossible to read his lips too.

Wirelessly posted

A Deaf person's nightmare! Kiss him? :eek: eww. (Totally and completely out of the question!!! - my husband is my one and only forever).

Really can't stand a moustache that thick...whenever he eats and drinks...it's all over his mouth...Plus, it tickles like crazy...actually, he looks sort of stupid!

No.....but the mustache is not really a factor in that decision.

I agree with Whatdidyousay.

I had a husband who had a mustache but he kept it short and trim so that I could read his lips. Yes, I kissed my husband as long as his mustache were short. That man in the picture had too big bushy mustache and he did not bother to trim for the deaf or hard of hearing people. If he knows how to sign, then that would be no problem. Only one thing he will have problem is kissing. Maybe he did not want to be kissed. :lol:

Grummer, is that who you woke up to? You seriously gotta lay off the whiskey dude !

so he went down on a very hairy girl...

I would if hes all shaved including the eyebrows. He got potential as his eyes are very cool.

Would give the rock good run for his cuteness factor.

Back