Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • Brown

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

e

Reaction score
your filling in blank would be either green, yellow or brown. please make a selection of your preference.

im looking at how much each selection scores so i can make a good review about it. recently, i went to this ice cream place and ordered banana spilt. all color kind of bananas they had were purely green, not even itty bit of yellow. so the taste would be icky because its not even sweet and its harder. in fact, it makes it harder to digest. anyway, i asked the manager to get a yellow banana instead. unfortunately, he doesnt have any and he said they are not even that green. i was pretty shocked when he said that, because i was with other people who could see banana as green.
please vote for what you'd like EAT, not when you buy it and let it sit til it changes.

Gotta have yellow. Green is too gross and brown is too mushy. I hate the texture of a brown banana.

If someone got no teeth... they have to eat brown banana... cause
it is soft enough to eat. :fingersx:

Prefer to eat yellowish bananas...although, I'll use brownish ones for baking a banana bread or banana bars....

Roadrunner said:
Prefer to eat yellowish bananas...although, I'll use brownish ones for baking a banana bread or banana bars....
same here... yummy! i love banana bread!

I Rather Yellowish So I Can Eat Banana Split Yummiez, Like Banana Bread, Banana N Peanut Butter Sandwiches :)

gotta have yellow bananas, or I will go banana if it's brown, ewww!

OFC must have Yellow...if green with yellow, i wait till few days to eat it. If too green, too hard and taste so Terrible! EWWW!

Mommyof3

Roadrunner said:

I was like :-o when I read your post over brown banana. We dont eat brown banana because we thought it´s bad health. We often throw them away when we see brown bananas.

I often bake banana cake and breads with yellow banana. I just search to find out about brown banana after what I learn from here. I was surprised that it´s really waste to throw brown banana away which it supposing to use for baked etc... I was like wow after read the link.
http://www.southernangel.com/food/banpudd.html

I will try banana pudding... Next time I wont throw brown banana anymore. :thumb:

banana bar?

I voted yellow.

I would buy green and yellow bananas, and eat the yellow first, green banana for later use.

If no one eat it and I will cook over-ripe (brown) bananas to make a banana cakes than yellow's because it taste better favour! Yummy.

Some Greengrocers selling ripe-bananas cheaper than yellow-green bananas for quick sell.

I noticed there are some special bananas available here eg, lady finger banana and red-wax painted at the bottom of yellow banana, these are very expensive than ordinary yellow bananas!!

I like them yellow, But there are times I buy them at the store yellow or green. :mrgreen:

I am with Mommyof3, I will wait until they are yellow before eating them I even told my children the same thing. ;)

I also agree with Liebling, the brown ones taste blah, I throw them away also. ;)

I prefer them between yellow and green. With each passing day, the flavor becomes stronger and stronger....blechhhh

I prefer eat yellow banana

I prefer cook almost turn rotten banana (brown), goes for Banada muffin/Banada Bread/Banana bars/Banana Ice Cream and much more... *delcouisly*
Now I"m tempation and want buy another banana this friday... gonna make make make more..... goodies.. *bitting my fingers*too tempation!

I like to eat yellow with a touch of green in it... it is like the best taste to me! yum yum

I can't vote it since I am allergic to banana :( My lips will get numb. I like yellow banana but I tend buy green then let it sit for a day or two to become yellow...my son LOVES banana. So does my bf. I should make banana bread for my babies! :lol:

Back