Would you date a hearie

I dig a hearing guy. I have seen him more than 4 years. I really don't have any problem with him. :)

I have no problem's dating hearies. My wife was a hearie sadly we had a falling out but that holds true to any relationship regardless of your hearing status. But if I was given a choice I would love to be with a HOH - Deaf woman as it would be something we would have in common and she would be a little more understanding to how us Deaffy's operate. But sadly no chances have arised to the point where I am able to find a compatible deaffie.

I am about to go on a date this weekend with a hearie I have known for quite some time but had the misfortune of not being in contact with her for about 5-6 year's and we are both now single and have a chance to get together and have a go at it. It has been a long 2 years being single.

And I missed all the good stuff while I was busy. Sleeping !! :)

Pepsi, that is very very unfortunate, and I am sorry to hear this... I hope that experience hasn't hurt your image of all hearing people. That kind of thing just frustrates me to hear.

Thanks, It don't really hurt my image of hearing, I just feel better with someone like myself :)

Wirelessly posted

That guy sounds like a beast, glad you are safe and sound from him. I hope you are doing much better. I like CC at night , reduce sound after a hard days work lol I am a weirdo haha

Thanks,Ob7,

Yeah, he is real jerk. I love CC can't live without it :)

You are the man going on a date this weekend, going out tonight to find another young lady....:naughty:

Actually the date is tomorrow night....but it is a casual first date. Not locked down yet.....lol

Back in my wild and wooly days I would write notes back and forth to ladies in some bar. I did not drink, because at closing time I looked like the best deal of the bunch. Hah.

Back in my wild and wooly days I would write notes back and forth to ladies in some bar. I did not drink, because at closing time I looked like the best deal of the bunch. Hah.

LMAO :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

that is AWESOME!

I have to admit, if a deaf guy wrote me notes in a mature and thoughtful way to try and get my phone #. I would be touched.

Back