Would you camp out this small space ?

I wouldn't mind it. I'm small enough that I'd fit find (small than Herrmann lol). My friend used to have a GEO Metro ( a deer once dented the hood badly and it still ran fine for a few years) so know how small the interior is.

I still miss the 1992 GEO Tracker I had... loved that car.

I wouldn't mind it. I'm small enough that I'd fit find (small than Herrmann lol). My friend used to have a GEO Metro ( a deer once dented the hood badly and it still ran fine for a few years) so know how small the interior is.

I still miss the 1992 GEO Tracker I had... loved that car.

Why did you get rid of it?

Why did you get rid of it?
Traded it in for a newer car when I moved to CO. It already had been in one car accident (amazingly my car survived better than the other car did) so wasn't so sure it would do well making a cross country drive (it was 5 years old by that point).
I'd love to get my hands on one some day- I don't like the newer Trackers.

Last edited:
I lived in a Blazer for 4 months before. It was the end of summer and fall.
I have spent a few nights in my 3 door Yaris. I was out of town and there was a flood so there was a last minute hotel issue. With it not being planed I had to go to a wallmart to get the needed items.
My first “home” was a pickup truck camper under a carport. I lived in it for 2 years before I was able to build a 10' by 15' shed that I lived in for the next 5 years.

I'm sure about any of us could do it if we needed to. There are a lot of people that just give up at the first chance they get. There are also to many people that think they need “stuff” to be able to live. I own a self storage company so I see what some people pay $59.00 a month to keep trash.

Back