Worst charities

yea I read about it this morning. it's just.... appalling. good to know that Red Cross and Salvation Army are good.

That'a why I like to give money to local charities where I know right where the money is going.

None of my charities are on the bad list.

I'm surprised the humane society of the united states didn't make the list.

"according to the organization’s own financial records, only one-half of one percent of its almost $100 million budget actually goes to helping hands-on animal shelters."

"HSUS also uses those donations to advance a radical animal rights agenda through wide-ranging, expensive lobbying and advertising campaigns."

Humane Society of the United States not helping your local animal shelter - CollegiateTimes.com

another interesting article
Humane Society's Litigation Arm Walks Tightrope Between Radicalism, Complaisance

hhhmmmmm..... how about Livestrong Foundation? :lol:

i give to charties that effect myself or family and they can change from year to year.mencap one year that children adults with servere developmental delays but i went off them when saw they useless,cancer charity and i adopted leporard...only so much you can do

That'a why I like to give money to local charities where I know right where the money is going.

Some people printed up some T shirts with Boston Strong on them sold them at memorial for the victims. The money never when to bombing victims, the people that had the t shirts came down from New York then left before anyone realize they where not authorize to sell them. How disgusting to make money off the bombing victims. We are told in my city to never give money to anyone that call us on the phone saying they're from a well known charity as there been too many people pretending to be from a charity. If you want to give money contact the charity yourself or go in person if possible .

I am not surprised by this article. What surprised me most was they spent so much on lawyers.

I do not give money to any charity organizations which use most of their budget and monies on salaries, office and things instead of giving to unfortunate people.

Back