World Deaf Federation in Montreal, Canada

G

GoldenLeaf74

Are you guys going to World Deaf Federation in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in middle of July 2003? i am not going cuz of too much $$ for reigsteration. whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :crazy:

I heard about that. It is more for professionals in that field. I read what they offered in that WDF convention in Canada....kinda boring....

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I heard about that. It is more for professionals in that field. I read what they offered in that WDF convention in Canada....kinda boring....

yeah I htink so, but reigsteration is so expevnise for me to join about$500.00 for full week. forget it

i might go... my mama will go there and she wants me to go with her, but i'm not sure yet.

Originally posted by missy
i might go... my mama will go there and she wants me to go with her, but i'm not sure yet.

cool, if you wanna to go then enjoy your stay in Montreal. it is 2 Offical different languages English and French in Canada, if you must to know. I just let you know that's all

maybe, I will be staying in rochester for the summer so it is NOT THAT FAR... we'll see

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
maybe, I will be staying in rochester for the summer so it is NOT THAT FAR... we'll see

it is about 8 hours drive to Montreal from Rochester!!

From Rochester to a specific city in Illinois takes me 11-13 hours, to texas.. I am not sure..

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
From Rochester to a specific city in Illinois takes me 11-13 hours, to texas.. I am not sure..

oh you mean Rochester, Illnois, not Rochester, NY??

Back