World Cup Soccer 2010!!!

usa-slovenia - 2-2 ties

i was close, the match went just the way i expected, slovenis had the superior team but the usa was in better shape and came back strong. I just was not counting on the ref to f..up!

i was close, the match went just the way i expected, slovenis had the superior team but the usa was in better shape and came back strong. I just was not counting on the ref to f..up!

Yes, you are right but soccer rule has no instant relay.

saw Brazil played today. On TV very good.
maybe Argentina and Brazil in final? Supposed to be England and Spain...

I think it will be England v. Brazil in the final. Brazil takes the Cup.

No England needs to win the cup!!! They will be lucky to make it semis though GD has really screwed us over. NOT ENOUGH GOALS. C'mon ENGLAND

I'm sorry but I still don't understand what's so fascinating about soccer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGtB9j7QCg]YouTube - Rugby Ad in the Czech Republic[/ame]

I just don't understand football. It bores me. I like F1 racing, and gymnastics/ice skating etc.

I am not sure that I was just learning that French coaches refused handshake with South Africa coaches! :(

US team played soccer with cowboys boot on due to too many miss beautiful goals.

England won 1-0 with another team, cant' remember who it was! About TIME!

England and U.S. have advanced to the next round. U.S. has been awarded a first-place finish due to more goals that they scored as they are tied with England at 5 points each.

U.S. will face the 2nd place team from Group D which means Germany, Ghana or Serbia while England plays against the 1st place team from Group D which means these similar teams.

The teams in Group D will play at 2:30 p.m. EST today.

England and U.S. have advanced to the next round. U.S. has been awarded a first-place finish due to more goals that they scored as they are tied with England at 5 points each.

U.S. will face the 2nd place team from Group D which means Germany, Ghana or Serbia while England plays against the 1st place team from Group D which means these similar teams.

The teams in Group D will play at 2:30 p.m. EST today.

When's the match with England on sunday if you know??

Back