World Cup Soccer 2010!!!

USA will play against Ghana this Saturday and England and Germany will face at each other next day. The game between England and Germany is going to be very HUGE because they are so very rival to each other. :shock:

USA will play against Ghana this Saturday and England and Germany will face at each other next day. The game between England and Germany is going to be very HUGE because they are so very rival to each other. :shock:

Thank you, Royal. What time will USA-Ghana game start to play?

Italy, the 2006 World Cup champions, just got eliminated from the tournament after they finished last in the F Group. :shock:

I still believe in the United States! USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!

Did anyone see this from netherlands game? :lol:
w30_24046437.jpg

Germany just destroyed England 4-1. The English defense was full of holes.

I think English players obviously got discouraged by a bad call on their tying goal which showed a ball CLEARLY cross the goal line.

Germany just destroyed England 4-1. The English defense was full of holes.

I think English players obviously got discouraged by a bad call on their tying goal which showed a ball CLEARLY cross the goal line.

World Cup should have instant replay.
nflreplay.jpg

:lol:

Now that USA is out of the running, who do we pull for??? Mexico?? Germany?? Or??
It's tough choice but will wait until after the weekend games and then decide.

Now that USA is out of the running, who do we pull for??? Mexico?? Germany?? Or??
It's tough choice but will wait until after the weekend games and then decide.

Mexico lost a game today.

It would be Germany vs Spain in the final, and Germany wins it all. :hmm:

I think the final match will be Germany vs. Brazil...

And?????? Who will win.......what's the finial score???
Brazil 3 Germany 1
But if either team has player/players with a red card and can't play, then i reserve the right to change the outcome. Lets see if both make it to the finial first.

Back