World Cup Soccer 2010!!!

Royale

Reaction score
On June 11th, the world will look at South Africa where the teams from 32 countries are competing in The 2010 FIFA World Cup Soccer for one month.

You can check their website FIFA.com - Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).

What I have looked at the groups and many of them are not challenging enough for the top teams. :mad2:

England all the way! *fingercrossing* :)

I dont think England will make it all the way, but I do think they will knock USA out.

They have to find some ways to overcome several keys factors such as a destructive injury to Rio Fernandez who is considered the top defender in the world, and the haste return of David Beckham from a major Achilles tendon surgery if they are enough good to move to next round.

France had no excuse for their dismal performance against Uruguay after they got tied at 0-0.

Argentina looked good against Nigeria. Their top striker Messi had three or four excellent scoring chances.

The England-UK game was awesome. The U.K. tabloids have gone nuts over English goalie Robert Green's mishandling of ball that U.S. Forward Clint Dempsey kicked softly.

France had no excuse for their dismal performance against Uruguay after they got tied at 0-0.

Argentina looked good against Nigeria. Their top striker Messi had three or four excellent scoring chances.

The England-UK game was awesome. The U.K. tabloids have gone nuts over English goalie Robert Green's mishandling of ball that U.S. Forward Clint Dempsey kicked softly.

They always have to dump this upon somebody... Poor Green's the punching ball now... :roll: For me the England-USA game was the best thus far....

They always have to dump this upon somebody... Poor Green's the punching ball now... :roll: For me the England-USA game was the best thus far....

The US/UK game got me pumped! And as I said earlier, the only reason USA even scored was because England's keeper seriously fucked up! You could tell he knew he was in for an ass chewing at the half when he screwed up. And now he has to face the English fans, and prove himself worthy to wear the English jersey. As for Beckham, I thought he was out for the World Cup?

Yesterday I watched Germany killed Australia 4-0. Their unique format and outstanding front 4 have made the German team a very dangerous team in the tournament.

Yesterday I watched Germany killed Australia 4-0. Their unique format and outstanding front 4 have made the German team a very dangerous team in the tournament.

Yup, I read that in the paper today, a clean sheet. Australia must be very weak this year, USA beat them two weeks ago in an exhibition match.

I am shocked to see Italy tied with Paraguay 1-1 because I expected Italy to have bit difficult time with them.

Wow!

Switzerland upset Spain 1-0! Spain is one of the few heavily favored teams to win the World Cup this year.

South Africa is out I heard.

Unfortunately yeah... unless there's some sort of miracle and they win the next game with high score :cool2: Being that they have to play against France, the chances are VERY slim

I did watched Soccer few days ago... New Zealand vs Slovakia... I'm quite proud of NZ made it to draw. It was nerve whacking game to watch till last minutes score by NZ and that did stunned and shocked Slovakia. :lol:

Last night I did watched Switzerland vs Spain... gosh it was a very good game.

Next game I'll watch USA vs Slovenia.

I did watched Soccer few days ago... New Zealand vs Slovakia... I'm quite proud of NZ made it to draw. It was nerve whacking game to watch till last minutes score by NZ and that did stunned and shocked Slovakia. :lol:

Last night I did watched Switzerland vs Spain... gosh it was a very good game.

Next game I'll watch USA vs Slovenia.

Slovenia will score a clean goal in the first half for sure. The Americans will tie it up last in the second half. The game will end in a tie. How do I know? The Slovenias are a superior team but not in the best of shape and dont have a good bench. The Americans will out-last them.

Serbia upset Germany 1-0! The Germans had to play with one man down during most of the game.

Back