workout

I like it a lot. i don't know why lots of gyms stopped making the court for racquetball. w.t.f. When I was about 15 they had one at the gym that i go there a lot. I am not good at it but was learning it until I went to college. I stopped playing. dang!

You lucky because I never try racquetball before and I don't see any gyms, high school, and college have racquetball so far. :( Yes, I really want to try it. Is move like tennis but speed?

Aerodance :D

I did google for aerodance. Oh i like it. It is almost similar as zumba but i notice that aerodance is more of dancing than zumba. Zumba is more of working out on legs, arms and hips. It's popular for any form of dancing for workout nowaday.

You lucky because I never try racquetball before and I don't see any gyms, high school, and college have racquetball so far. :( Yes, I really want to try it. Is move like tennis but speed?

yea colleges used to have one too. It's similar as playing a tennis. Racquetball that ball go anywhere back forth up down but there has rule for it. you need to use the special glasses for it becasue the ball is very hard that hurt your eyes. it's tough to run back forth up down and anywhere and get sweats all the time. Deaf tournments used to have one in LI years ago.

I did google for aerodance. Oh i like it. It is almost similar as zumba but i notice that aerodance is more of dancing than zumba. Zumba is more of working out on legs, arms and hips. It's popular for any form of dancing for workout nowaday.

Zumba is always with Latin Music though... I only like Aerodance when it's Dance Music :wave: Otherwise I'd call it Latino Aerodance ;) rofl... One of my favorites is and will always be Guillermo Gonzalez Vega and Javier Gonzalez... All those Spanish guys are awesome :D You should try once one of those international fitness conventions :D Gotta love them!

Zumba is always with Latin Music though... I only like Aerodance when it's Dance Music :wave: Otherwise I'd call it Latino Aerodance ;) rofl... One of my favorites is and will always be Guillermo Gonzalez Vega and Javier Gonzalez... All those Spanish guys are awesome :D You should try once one of those international fitness conventions :D Gotta love them!

True. the musics. yeah but the body movements are simlilar though. I am sure that my ymca will improves and update more classes that might come include with aerodance that id love to try!!

Used to play handball bare-handed, clean climbing up to a couple of pitches

Geez, I cannot stop laughing, good one FF :laugh2:

My favorite workout is definately dependant on season. But right now easy choice is many softball games with lots of running. I have also use campus gym the last couple months a couple times a week- mostly for upper body strength conditioning.

Son has just gotten a gym membership, so he is learning about all kinds of equipment with hubby. I still just use resistance bands.

awesome, kristina. I d like to send my kids to the gym too. right now they are still small. I signed up for my boy's to get some actives such as trying out varies of sports at the Ymca.

awesome, kristina. I d like to send my kids to the gym too. right now they are still small. I signed up for my boy's to get some actives such as trying out varies of sports at the Ymca.

does your boy like basketball?? they might have it for his age. Or even something new that may spark a new life-long interest for him. Is there pool at the Y there?

does your boy like basketball?? they might have it for his age. Or even something new that may spark a new life-long interest for him. Is there pool at the Y there?

Yes. That's what i signed for him to join the program for kids activies at the Ymca. yes we have Pool for kids.

Speaking of that my boy is not intersted in playing sports like soccer, football or basketball teams. So I am not letting him to stay home and do nothing anything with his physical. So Ymca has many programs for kids to involve with some actives. My girl is on softball team (yea its fall now) thats weird. No need programs for them. Kids like to swim in the pool during winter time only.

My son doesn't do well with a lot of physical activity and that's how he got overweight. He has severe asthma.

He takes his Advair twice a day and has the Albuterol as a backup. Still has an attack at least 2-3 times a week. Nothing major, just enough to totally settle down and get quiet.

Back