wonder about snow/icy

Thank you!! it gives me more options to look up into Nissan cube and more time!

Nissan Cube doesnt have AWD. So What's wrong with your Element with AWD? Because of 11 years old? How many miles on it?

Nissan Cube doesnt have AWD. So What's wrong with your Element with AWD? Because of 11 years old? How many miles on it?

Oh no nothings wrong with my element. I love my tiny orange suv. The light signal often turns on and let me know that there were something wrong with my car. I brought it to the car repair. the car repair guy searched and found Nothing wrong with my car for a several times lately. THe light signal is too sensitive. it makes me think that i need to be prepare to buy a car in the near future. I hope my car will be alive for another 10 yrs because it has 105k miles. it is pretty low and not bad.

This picture is nothing. Only sucks for FWD and RWD. I was there and I beat it before. Unless it got over 1.5ft then different story

You funny. Good thing I don't live there... much work to shoving out to get a car.... I love C&H sugar county....

Oh no nothings wrong with my element. I love my tiny orange suv. The light signal often turns on and let me know that there were something wrong with my car. I brought it to the car repair. the car repair guy searched and found Nothing wrong with my car for a several times lately. THe light signal is too sensitive. it makes me think that i need to be prepare to buy a car in the near future. I hope my car will be alive for another 10 yrs because it has 105k miles. it is pretty low and not bad.

I pray your car stays 10 more years without major problems.... good luck

hey, frisky feline, I forget to question you about the light signal in previous post. Is it referring to turn light signals? Air Bag light? Check Engine light?

105k is pretty low for Honda engine. Just follow up the maintenance as ATF, spark plug, gear oil, power steering, alignment, etc then you are good to go.

hey, frisky feline, I forget to question you about the light signal in previous post. Is it referring to turn light signals? Air Bag light? Check Engine light?

Yes it was the check engine light at most of time. One time it turned on that the gas cap was not tightly completely. Few times the check enigine light turned onthen they tried to check and found nothing wrong. Once it showed up the air bag light then they fixed it. It happened all of these light on in a year. Eh

I saw in a live car yesterday. I'm disappointed that sure car is small and no Awd. Sorry Botti!

:lol: oh well.... It's my favorite car ever! I think the engine would only be a problem if you wanted to do something like tow a camping trailer.

Yes it was the check engine light at most of time. One time it turned on that the gas cap was not tightly completely. Few times the check enigine light turned onthen they tried to check and found nothing wrong. Once it showed up the air bag light then they fixed it. It happened all of these light on in a year. Eh

Same as my 2003 Civc with EVAP code (found cracked rubber O-seal in the gas cap and Air Bag. New gas cap fixed EVAP code. I use my Modis Ultra scan tool to erase Air Bag code (came from the passenger seat belt buckle tensioner) after found no problem with the harness/connectors under the passenger seat. I've not hear from my son for months.
Really, they can't solve your car's problem with Check Engine light.....:hmm:

Back