wonder about snow/icy

in Upstate New York, it does not matter if you own a SUV, Subaru, AWD, car or semi truck.

Snowstorm/Blizzard always win.

Fun-with-Ice-snow-cars-hide-and-seek-winter-humor-blog.jpg

Previa All Trac

Escape

Camry and Corolla Wagon

There are million of vehicles for your needs.

New? cant tell ya. but you can get decent late model cars for under 15k. I'm kinda partial to chevy malibus.

Chevy Malibus is really excellent for road trip. spacious. gas saving. comfortable.

but on snow day? eeehh

Do anyone of you know about CAR, ( not SUV or Truck) due to the price.

Is there any good car that handles snow and icy and under 18K???

If SUV costs under 18K then tell me anyway.

Thanks

Subaru. period.

icy? stay home.

Chevy Malibus is really excellent for road trip. spacious. gas saving. comfortable.

but on snow day? eeehh

Funny thing, New Subaru Impreza got 37 hwy and 28 city mpg and newer Chevrolet Malibu got 36 hwy and 25 city mpg and Mailbu is only FWD.

Anything, Mailbu with 2.5L 4 cylinders are easy for maintenance job, nice interior, friendly dashboard like LF tire low as 20 PSI and needs to inflation unlike TPMS light on and made driver not sure which tire was low.

I vote for Subaru. I never been driving Subaru on the snowy roads, used to driving my sister's Subie wagon in Hawaii.

Why? ..... Did you know that Pilot is gulping more gas than CRV? For family use, I go with Pilot. I like CRV because I don't have any kids in my house.

I vote for Subaru. I never been driving Subaru on the snowy roads, used to driving my sister's Subie wagon in Hawaii.

I do want subaru so bad. I cant afford it right now. Pilot is 7 or 8 passenager is the reason. LOL I still cant afford pilot due to gas so nuts.

SO i need 18k with good gas and handle snow and icy. I work where they refuse to close if it were snow or icy anyway. eh..

I do want subaru so bad. I cant afford it right now. Pilot is 7 or 8 passenager is the reason. LOL I still cant afford pilot due to gas so nuts.

SO i need 18k with good gas and handle snow and icy. I work where they refuse to close if it were snow or icy anyway. eh..

Then buy used Subaru for under $17. Use cars.com and you should find a lot Subaru Impreza for under $17 with low miles and warrenty still cover you till 60k miles.

in Upstate New York, it does not matter if you own a SUV, Subaru, AWD, car or semi truck.

Snowstorm/Blizzard always win.

Fun-with-Ice-snow-cars-hide-and-seek-winter-humor-blog.jpg

This picture is nothing. Only sucks for FWD and RWD. I was there and I beat it before. Unless it got over 1.5ft then different story

This picture is nothing. Only sucks for FWD and RWD. I was there and I beat it before. Unless it got over 1.5ft then different story

i still have my old element with AWD and its 11 years old. :( I pray that my tiny car will stay alive for 10 more years to go!

Back