women drive because they dont care if they get raped...wtf??!!!

these people got obsession about women being raped obiviously Sadi no control have sadistic sex on mind evil.....where western men can control themselves in class of 30men unlikely be rapist among them

these people got obsession about women being raped obiviously Sadi no control have sadistic sex on mind evil.....where western men can control themselves in class of 30men unlikely be rapist among them

yup

This is so ridiculous and outrageous that his comments was way out of line with the old times. Gawd, what is men trying to do with women? Women want to be treated equal and first class, not second class. I am very disappointed with his comments. :(

This is so ridiculous and outrageous that his comments was way out of line with the old times. Gawd, what is men trying to do with women? Women want to be treated equal and first class, not second class. I am very disappointed with his comments. :(

I don't see woman free of subservience yet...there poor woman waiting for a thousand lashes for driving,all world leaders there and PRINCE CHARLES not one of them mention how barbaric

Man 1: Look!!! It's woman who drive!!!
Man 2: That ain't right! Let's rape her for learn lesson!
Man 1: For glory!

Typical sick minded Saudi Politicians. They would arrest you for making love on their beach.

Typical sick minded Saudi Politicians. They would arrest you for making love on their beach.

Say what?....Making love on their Beach?....Guessing you would get arrested anywhere in the USA for the same thing....:lol:

That like saying women drive b/c they want to get rape and pregnant . :roll:

This so insane and frighten .

women are really strong and try to stand whatever they want to. I dont blame them for that. thats awful.

Say what?....Making love on their Beach?....Guessing you would get arrested anywhere in the USA for the same thing....:lol:
seriously? making love at nude beach is OK.
I think there is nothing wrong with making love on the beach, use your judgement such as try to avoid to PDA in front of 300 beachgoers. lol

Back